• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] I'm an ENTP and I think I'm feeling important

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yes I'm totally making fun of the title of another thread.
I'm so bored. They force me to study!!
Studying is bad! BAD!!

anybody feeling like entertaining me by launching random topics of discussion?
Cuddles will do to (yes infj, i'm talking to you)

anyway
I'll just post this before I start rambling about studies again.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not feeling particularly witty this morning...i'm out of coffee!! but i'll chat with ya for a sec...if you could go anywhere in the world for lunch where would you go?

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
In the jungle see the pigmees and try some of those insects, they say it's like crackers and tastes like chicken.

I'd then take cool pictures with the native, I'd totally look like a giant!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh damn...that's like what someone would make you do as punishment...like if you're really bad in one life you'd have to come back and do that...or something...haha

i was thinking italy for some pasta, a lil wine...and some yummy italian mousse kind of concoction. :D

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
oh damn...that's like what someone would make you do as punishment...like if you're really bad in one life you'd have to come back and do that...or something...haha

i was thinking italy for some pasta, a lil wine...and some yummy italian mousse kind of concoction. :D
I'd go for some pasta to get my stomac alcohol proof. then alot of vodka. Then some more.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
l_bc45eb2f5e7ef2a1818409593a7c9ccf.gif

note: i will reuse this animation at a later date on a later thread. this is the test run to see how many lols i can accumulate.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
l_bc45eb2f5e7ef2a1818409593a7c9ccf.gif

note: i will reuse this animation at a later date on a later thread. this is the test run to see how many lols i can accumulate.

What's the name of the movie this comes from? >_> I think I want to see it.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
hey people, thought the thread would be long dead by now. :1377:

I'll put it on the negative influence of last night alcohol abuse and let you go with a warning!;)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I say pull on his bear ears and see what happens.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
U'd have a very unhappy bear.
and ur NF brethren would rip you appart and feed on ur flesh.

any questions ?

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
U'd have a very unhappy bear.
and ur NF brethren would rip you appart and feed on ur flesh.

any questions ?

But Pink doesn't taste all that good. Besides, my fingers would be bitten off before I could get to her fins. And we love Pink as she will protect us while we pull on your ears. :devil:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But Pink doesn't taste all that good. Besides, my fingers would be bitten off before I could get to her fins. And we love Pink as she will protect us while we pull on your ears. :devil:

As your faithful piranha god, you may cross my river unmolested/gnawed upon. The bear's ears? They have it comin'. Look pretty tasty! I could pull you off one?