• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs secretly....

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You said I had no morals. I need you to specifically give me an example of what you mean and why it matters to you. I have no idea what I am responding to. Sharpen your claws, or your skills, or end this now.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
You said I had no morals. I need you to specifically give me an example of what you mean and why it matters to you. I have no idea what I am responding to. Sharpen your claws, or your skills, or end this now.

Arguing with you is like arguing with a basket of dirty laundry.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Arguing with you is like arguing with a basket of dirty laundry.

Again, you speak in circles. Thought this would be fun, but you have proven to be a waste of time once again.

S

Sniffles

at the risk of looking like an ass-kisser, i agree. tough, short and to the point.

Ahh just like the Stormtroopers(WWI not Star Wars) in my profile picture:
Dix02.jpg

Quick, tough, decisive strikes to the enemy and move on to the next target. :D

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Again, you speak in circles. Thought this would be fun, but you have proven to be a waste of time once again.

And yet, you continue to play. Just like always. Who is the greater fool? One who argues without issue or one who argues and bitches about what a waste of time it is yet keeps coming back for more?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ahh just like the Stormtroopers(WWI not Star Wars) in my profile picture:
Dix02.jpg

Quick, tough, decisive strikes to the enemy and move on to the next target. :D

*do not say what you are thinking, do not say what your are thinking, do not say what...* :D

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
And yet, you continue to play. Just like always. Who is the greater fool? One who argues without issue or one who argues and bitches about what a waste of time it is yet keeps coming back for more?

Deflection all around. Ok, I'll bring it then - what kind of morals does a man have to defame a woman and insult her the way you publicly did with Aphrodite? No matter who she is or where she's been, do you feel that you behaved gentlemanly and with moral principle? You once claimed to be a Christian - is this the Christian principle you were taught? To shame a mother's name at the expense of her child?

And even without invoking the word of Christ, shouldn't a gentleman rise about this sort of behavior? Or are morals only for women?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was actually thinking the same thing Lauren...

Oh yes. It's a shame that those with him on their ignore list can only experience the joys that we do when someone quotes him.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Deflection all around. Ok, I'll bring it then - what kind of morals does a man have to defame a woman and insult her the way you publicly did with Aphrodite? No matter who she is or where she's been, do you feel that you behaved gentlemanly and with moral principle? You once claimed to be a Christian - is this the Christian principle you were taught? To shame a mother's name at the expense of her child?

And even without invoking the word of Christ, shouldn't a gentleman rise about this sort of behavior? Or are morals only for women?

Better. Now you have actually have a valid point. You are correct. That was wrong. As for being a Christian, I don't think I would have claimed that as I do not consider myself as one.

Also. Aphrodite friend requested me after my comments, so how does that influence your thinking?

Scarfism

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w9
I like teasing and being playful with the people that I am particularly fond of (actually if I do something mischievous to someone, it is a sign that I am comfortable with them and like them) but I don't like being pushed around or bullied.