• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs secretly....

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
:doh: Seriously? Did you also not read the middle part too??

See, Jeno is a prime example of someone I like to argue/banter with. Even though she says hurtful, mean things to me all the time and leaves insulting rep comments every single day, I know it's really because she loves me.

Yeah, I didn't read it. You got me.

You know she's single, right? Too bad she doesn't like little girls like you.

(Is this good banter?)

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Really? How did you know I'm actually a girl in real life?
Takes one to know one, assbag.

Nah, more like that.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Really? How did you know I'm actually a girl in real life?
Takes one to know one, assbag.

Nah, more like that.

I can't hang with this banter. Lame. See ya.

/jeno-style-dramatic-exit

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
*nudges synarch* (... what's wrong with her today?)

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
See, Jeno is a prime example of someone I like to argue/banter with. Even though she says hurtful, mean things to me all the time and leaves insulting rep comments every single day, I know it's really because she loves me.

Heeeeey, I'm nice, asshole!

You slay me. :rofl1:
but I don't think this kind of humor goes over well in the Idyllic...

*nudges synarch* (... what's wrong with her today?)

Awww baby, am I not showing you enough attention? You can blame snarky Synarch for distracting me. But it's all about you... I promise. Now, where is my malt liquor?

And slight curtsy, dramatic exit stage left...

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
..like to be pushed around/bullied (in a playful way).

At least I do. I've especially noticed this works well with other NFs (primarily I/ENFPs).

Here's the thrust behind this thought... I like to give affection in the same way and when someone I like/love (friend/family) won't return in kind it results in me taking it badly - because I only mess with/tease people that I care about. Others I'm fairly indifferent towards.

Discuss... <?>

That would ruin my view on my INFJ and go antagonistic. I hope you are wrong :D

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Heeeeey, I'm nice, asshole!

Noooo you're not!!!!! :puppy_dog_eyes:

Awww baby, am I not showing you enough attention? You can blame snarky Synarch for distracting me. But it's all about you... I promise. Now, where is my malt liquor?

And slight curtsy, dramatic exit stage left...

Meh. I'm actually quite well in my little INFJ world, thank you.
I was surprised, though, that Synarch didn't get a lightning fast response from you. Your reaction time must be slowing with... *ahem*.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

I was surprised, though, that Synarch didn't get a lightning fast response from you. Your reaction time must be slowing with... *ahem*.

I had to put out a fire I made because I'm stripping paint from my wood coffee table. But I'm back now.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8

Ohhh, I get your little joke. Clever. Did you think of that all on your own, or did Synarch help you?

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

She was probably in the bathroom. Stop being nosey.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love picking on people for fun. There's no other reason to pick on them. So obviously being picked on for fun in return is welcome.
& I love debating the most absurdly impossible hypotheticals. That's a favorite.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Playful teasing (if i'm in the mood) is fine but anything spiteful and the claws come out.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I love picking on people for fun. There's no other reason to pick on them. So obviously being picked on for fun in return is welcome.
& I love debating the most absurdly impossible hypotheticals. That's a favorite.

Here's an absurd hypothetical. What if you got a life? Please discuss.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Not in the Idyllic, Synarch. Not here... Save yourself, it's too late for me.