• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs secretly....

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nope I don't like to be teased or bullied even in a playful way unless it's someone I've already approved to sleep with. It can be part of foreplay with someone I already like and/or trust. It doesn't turn me on at all if I don't know a guy and he treats me this way. In fact, I get annoyed usually.

Of course I'm not an INFJ, I'm an INFP, but you included us.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Are you still pining after him? Last I heard he was singing a duet with Jen in Manhattan. Is that why you keep bothering her? Get over it; you are just a sideline thing. Jen has his heart.

We sang, and I kept the rhythm as well. It was magical. Then we sat under the stars and looked at the skyline. Yes, was a night to remember...

(that's my encore, Syn)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
We sang, and I kept the rhythm as well. It was magical. Then we sat under the stars and looked at the skyline. Yes, was a night to remember...

(that's my encore, Syn)

Good. Are you really gone now?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
@Synarch, Sry for criticizing you back then. I admit I havent read the whole thread, nor did we ever spoke, therefore this was unjustified.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
@Synarch, Sry for criticizing you back then. I admit I havent read the whole thread, nor did we ever spoke, therefore this was unjustified.

No problem, my friend. It takes a strong man to admit when I'm right. (Kidding.)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:D It's really hard to fluff up a thread, if a serious discussion is going on, I am gonna try my luck in the sex forums :D

S

Sniffles

Are you guys finished with this soap opera? Or are we to expect another exciting season in the fall?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
He told me it was something real. Something felt. Fool I am, I believed him.

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Now go wash those sheets and pull that chin up.

Qre:us

Good. Are you really gone now?

Ok, you can have the spotlight back since you asked so politely. See ya. :hi:

Thanks. Now I have to class the place back up.

:laugh: Ladies and gentlemen, this is what an ENTP brother and and ENTP sister would look like, trying to claw each other out.

- With love, :wubbie:

* And, with Syn, being bored (prolly at work), and wanting a good needling session.

Poor INFJs, yet another thread overtaken by ENTPs. (beware, if you put INFJ in the thread title, you're doomed)

What was this thread about again? Oh yeah......INFJ secrecy.

Secret #1: run, run far away from ENTPs, but, remember to smile politely as you slowly back away so they don't catch on.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:laugh: Ladies and gentlemen, this is what an ENTP brother and and ENTP sister would look like, trying to claw each other out.

* And, with Syn, being bored (prolly at work), and wanting a good needling session.

Poor INFJs, yet another thread overtaken by ENTPs. (beware, if you put INFJ in the thread title, you're doomed)

Secret #1: run, run far away from ENTPs, but, remember to smile politely as you slowly back away so they don't catch on.

My thoughts precisely. :yes:

:cheese: backing toward the door.. fumbling for the doorhandle..

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I wonder what would have happened if noone ever told the entps that they are entps. Could some people actually force to use their own minds :D

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
...want all 100 million threads about them on this forum to disappear?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If they would be replaced by naked woman, yes ! Otherwise its a complicated question

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

I am indeed at work. I've been slacking off literally all day. Lot to do, so naturally I do none of it.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Nah. Where else would we play with the ENTPs? On their playground?.... *scared*

477246810_e305e6f2aa.jpg