• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs secretly....

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So eager to be pleased.

WO WO WO!! am i so easily forgotten? i crashed with the babe and missed out on the foreplay. now i'm up and all alone......sniff, so sad.

funny vid! hah! she's hawt. wonder what she looks like now?

ivy had to cut the nip out of this classic artwork. isn't that crazy? but i guess it's a bit unnerving to see so many very young people on this site, for me. jeez. i'm gonna have to try to tone it down i guess...........

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
but even young people have nipples...

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
but even young people have nipples...

hah!! so i'm not alone!! do you ever sleep? damn girl!!

yes, they do. i guess i was more referring to my, um, R rated,.......or my explicit posts. i just find it weird that such young people are on here. i feel like i have to amend much of what i say now, but that's probably good because i don't wanna taint innocent, idealized souls like synarch either.

i mean, at first, i let it fly on here, but now i am aware (and reminded) again just how weird i really am in Life and that most people are more sensitive minded or conservative about their stuff. sometimes i get lost in the perspective that the World (internet) is really like me......but it's really not.

then there's YOU......!! :smile: and you keep things fun too.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
hah!! so i'm not alone!! do you ever sleep? damn girl!!

almost never.

yes, they do. i guess i was more referring to my, um, R rated,.......or my explicit posts. i just find it weird that such young people are on here. i feel like i have to amend much of what i say now, but that's probably good because i don't wanna taint innocent, idealized souls like synarch either.

It also unnerves me that children are on this site, or any site. I have no desire to be implicit and I won't be. I fondly remember playing outside in my childhood... ah well, let's welcome the pale, flaccid and worldly new generation.

i mean, at first, i let it fly on here, but now i am aware (and reminded) again just how weird i really am in Life and that most people are more sensitive minded or conservative about their stuff. sometimes i get lost in the perspective that the World (internet) is really like me......but it's really not.

then there's YOU......!! :smile: and you keep things fun too.

Not weird, just honest. Brave enough to admit what others keep hidden. They judge you with jealousy, your strengths are their weaknesses and they know it. Don't understand why people need to wear a disguise, when we are already hidden behind a screen...

(and thanks. :hug:)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In the good old days, us children would enact our videogames in real life. When forced outside.

Real Life Street Rod with bicycles for the win. o/

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
In the good old days, us children would enact our videogames in real life. When forced outside.

Real Life Street Rod with bicycles for the win. o/

I used to enact "Transformers" in kindergarten along with a friend of mine. Don't ask me how we transformed from robot to car and from car to robot, we just did.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
almost never.

me neither!! i only need like 5-6 hours of sleep on average. i already feel like making coffee and it's only 4 here!!

It also unnerves me that children are on this site, or any site. I have no desire to be implicit and I won't be. I fondly remember playing outside in my childhood... ah well, let's welcome the pale, flaccid and worldly new generation.

yeah, although i have to hand it to them. they seem way smarter at their age than i ever thought about being. but, hey, i'm one of those 'don't bother the adults--scram' kinda moms. i hate it when moms let their kids hang out during discussions. yikes. sometimes it's hard for me to tone it down. and if i do, i might fall asleep.

Not weird, just honest. Brave enough to admit what others keep hidden. They judge you with jealousy, your strengths are their weaknesses and they know it. Don't understand why people need to wear a disguise, when we are already hidden behind a screen...

(and thanks. :hug:)

really? i think people just view me as the freak i am!! haha. i don't really care though. i am very strong Ne (maybe more than Ni), followed by Fe and Fi, so i am really in my head a lot. my intj son (very smart) says it def contributes to my being so weird.....hah! yeah, i love to be open. i figure i don't have much to lose, and a lot to gain. plus, it's just in my m.o. to be open. so, it's nice to know i'm not alone in that. :hug:

where are the guys? this could be a hot 4some. prolly sleeping. sheesh!!!

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to enact "Transformers" in kindergarten along with a friend of mine. Don't ask me how we transformed from robot to car and from car to robot, we just did.

:D The world was so awesome back then.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

where the heck are the mongolian steppes? that sounds archaic and cold. you have computers there?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In Mongolia, evidently. What kind of country is Montana anyway?

aww. i'm just playin with ya. looks lovely. montana is very mountainous and cool (as in climate). i love the long summer days here---doesn't get dark until 11pm, and sun comes up at 5am. mongolia must be about on the other side of the earth from me. guess i'm a hick, but that still is mind-boggling to me.