• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs secretly....

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
I like being the butt of jokes amongst friends... because I know I'm taking that pressure off of people who actually are sensitive about that sort of thing. I can care less and I know I enabled it a lot in high school... and I had to sort of take a stand later in life to get my friends to lay off because it did become tiring.

Also, teasing about the SAME THING ALL THE TIME.. I really do hate that. It's not witty, it's just repetitive and annoying and it will make me rage.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What the funk kinda thread... :confused: I leave for the gym and come back to this!

"Don't make me get the hose!" :snaps a dishtowel at all the ENTPs: Now git dammit!

I know, right? That's almost exactly what I posted a couple pages back. These people are cra-zy.

Hey, Wyst bumped this thread and added ENTPs to his original quote. Not my fault. He beckoned me forth and now must deal with the tidal wave...

You know, Jeno. I don't actually consider you an ENTP - you're more like Shelob, the giant spider that snares unsuspecting INFJs in her web and eats them alive.

So, shoo shoo. Before I get out the can of Raid.

:thumps Wyst on the head: :azdaja:

What'd I say 'bout lettin' any ole crazy person in here when I'm gone?! And what the hell is that stain on the couch?!

No! Don't blame this on me!! Shelob here, said thinks she's an ENTP but really is a very confused vampiric TARD.

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
thanks. nice. but what the hell is she sayin?

The main point of the song is "I just want to play, I'm not gonna do anything to you". But it's a push and pull (you want me to be totally yours, but you won't return the same level. I sometimes hurt you and make you cry, but I have a lot of respect for your feelings...)

No! Don't blame this on me!! Shelob here, said thinks she's an ENTP but really is a very confused vampiric TARD.

So I'm a Shelob vampiric TARD? :heart:
Is it wrong to feel flattered?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ahh just like the Stormtroopers(WWI not Star Wars) in my profile picture:
Dix02.jpg

Quick, tough, decisive strikes to the enemy and move on to the next target. :D

hummm. perhaps.......but i know you're not that merciless.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
I like being the butt of jokes amongst friends... because I know I'm taking that pressure off of people who actually are sensitive about that sort of thing. I can care less and I know I enabled it a lot in high school... and I had to sort of take a stand later in life to get my friends to lay off because it did become tiring.

Also, teasing about the SAME THING ALL THE TIME.. I really do hate that. It's not witty, it's just repetitive and annoying and it will make me rage.

It's a different sort of "teasing about the same thing all the time". The same line gets repeated and the other person expects it coming. It acquires a quality of agelessness to it. Sounds strange I know. Basically the tease is a reminder of the old times. An inside joke. That sort of teasing I don't mind. Actually I engage in it quite frequently. Giving and taking. Not surprisingly ENTPs enjoy this sort of play as well.

Somebody I don't know well try it though, I do not take kindly to at all. :devil:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The main point of the song is "I just want to play, I'm not gonna do anything to you". But it's a push and pull (you want me to be totally yours, but you won't return the same level. I sometimes hurt you and make you cry, but I have a lot of respect for your feelings...)

Hey now! I catch you in here, fraternizing behind Pink's back!

*destroys Hank Williams* " Your cheatin' heaaarrrrttt, will make you weeeeppppp..."

:cheese:

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
S

Sniffles

Maybe we should have that INFJ vs ENTP thread after all. At the very least, edit the title of this thread to such.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Everything is less fun when I'm not around. (For me.)

I'm sure you are a bundle of fun no matter where you go.

Maybe we should have that INFJ vs ENTP thread after all. At the very least, edit the title of this thread to such.

Aww, are you feeling neglected? I'll get to you once I'm done with the twins, mmkay?

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
You know I am. This is why I have 2-3 good friends who can stand me.

I live in a bubble where I think that everyone can stand me. But in actuality, perhaps they can't. But since no one says anything, I still reign supreme - if only in my own head.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I live in a bubble where I think that everyone can stand me. But in actuality, perhaps they can't. But since no one says anything, I still reign supreme - if only in my own head.

How's that working for you? I don't mind being liked by few. I would rather be appreciated by a few for who I really am than appreciated by many for the mask I wear.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
How's that working for you? I don't mind being liked by few. I would rather be appreciated by a few for who I really am than appreciated by many for the mask I wear.

I don't wear a mask. I am honest about who I am. But like everyone, my mood changes. Sometimes I am really pleasant to be around, other times I am really not. It works for me because it can't not work for me. If people don't appreciate me, that's fine and they don't have to be around me. You can't please everyone and I don't bother trying. I rarely seek people out, so when I am around others it's because they want me to be there.