• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Are you a good driver?

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I've been driving for 45 years, never had a serious accident and have a clean driving record. All three of my family members have totalled a car.

They don't care to ride with me because they say I'm a poor driver. It's that INFP trait of appearing not to be concentrating on what I am doing.

I say, "But I've never had an accident." And they answer, "Yeah, but you're a carrier."

What is the truth? You be the judge. ;)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I'm good at driving, though I am very vulnerable to highway hypnotism.

Haven't got my license yet because I get so nervous with someone grading my every move. When I get nervous I get shaky, and make mistakes.

One more chance to pass the test without being charged....

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I think I'm hot shit at driving, but a few people have questioned my driving style.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
I've been driving for 45 years, never had a serious accident and have a clean driving record. All three of my family members have totalled a car.

They don't care to ride with me because they say I'm a poor driver. It's that INFP trait of appearing not to be concentrating on what I am doing.

I say, "But I've never had an accident." And they answer, "Yeah, but you're a carrier."

What is the truth? You be the judge. ;)

Facts are facts. 45 years and no losses. :yes:

I think I'm hot shit at driving, but a few people have questioned my driving style.

Ditto, though I will admit at the time they questioned it it was probably warranted, I've gained alot more road hours since then.

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pink and I hung out with car people, so there was a lot of drag racing down rural highways. When I think about the sorts of white knuckle maneuvers I've done, it's a little terrifying in retrospect. I was a fairly coordinated driver as a teenager, but now, I don't really trust myself except for basic Point A to Point B things.

redacted

I consider myself to be a great driver.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm one of those shitty drivers that thinks they're good, but I've asked people and they agree.

simpleamazement

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
Very good driver. 0 points = Clean record

People often complement me on how good of a driver I am when driving people around.

*edit--oh crap, didn't realize I was posting in the NF section.

karenk

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm an excellent driver. I can drive in downtown San Francisco (which I used to be afraid to do). I'm also great at parallel parking even in tight spaces.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I don't drive a lot since my husband works away from home and takes our only vehicle...but when I've had a car, I haven't had any accidents or tickets.

My biggest problem is knowing where I'm going. If I've been there a few times, I'm not too bad, but this is what causes me the greatest amount of stress. I can't find my way out of a paper sack without a map.

On another note, we just noticed today that our license plate is missing! Someone stole the plate :dont: and we don't know how long it's been gone! :doh: