• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Clumsiness

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I really wish I could stop subconciously putting things down. I do it all the time with my coffee, my wallet, my keys, and occasially receipts, screwdrivers, electronic bits and pieces and EVERYTHING!!! I'll just walk somewhere and put it down, and then ten minutes later, I'll go: "WHERE THE F^^K IS MY F^^KING *insert thing here*". I've left my keys at stores, put my wallet on a bench and just walked away, and all sorts of things. No matter how hard I try, I can't avoid this.

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
I really wish I could stop subconciously putting things down. I do it all the time with my coffee, my wallet, my keys, and occasially receipts, screwdrivers, electronic bits and pieces and EVERYTHING!!! I'll just walk somewhere and put it down, and then ten minutes later, I'll go: "WHERE THE F^^K IS MY F^^KING *insert thing here*". I've left my keys at stores, put my wallet on a bench and just walked away, and all sorts of things. No matter how hard I try, I can't avoid this.

Yep. Count me in :p

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
That's so me!! We had this plastic attachment to the open doorway of our kitchen. I made it come off cause I ran into so often! :blush: lol

yep...braking things on accident is something I'm good at.
A friend of mine brought over his potato gun this oen day and we were all pumped up to start launching some potatoes...i go to pick up the gun and BAM drop the thing and it snaps in half. THEN, while i was trying to fix it i broke it into even more pieces.
:doh:

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
Clumsy is my first name. And my second name is forgetfulness. Anyway, I can't count the times I knock my cup of water off my night table. I have to be careful how I walk down steps or I will fall.

lmao i totally bring in cups of water into my room and ALWAYS place it on the ground near my chair and within an hour i will roll back my chair (sometimes im also just walking about in my room) and knock over the cup. spilled water all over my carpet atleast 15 times in one month.

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
yep...braking things on accident is something I'm good at.
A friend of mine brought over his potato gun this oen day and we were all pumped up to start launching some potatoes...i go to pick up the gun and BAM drop the thing and it snaps in half. THEN, while i was trying to fix it i broke it into even more pieces.
:doh:

I hear ya!! That's so me! :) At least we know we're not alone...and hopefully others find it amusing? (I know some folks get pretty annoyed...oh well!) :p

MrRandom88

MBTI Type
INFP
I hear ya!! That's so me! :) At least we know we're not alone...and hopefully others find it amusing? (I know some folks get pretty annoyed...oh well!) :p

i think others do find it amusing if you have the right attitude about it...kinda like how when little innocent kid is kind of drifting through their own reality and accidentally breaks something...you can't really get angry at him because he's just so likeable.

when i broke that potato gun of my friend i was just like "wow i totally DESTROYED that thing my bad...i'll have my bro make you an even better one dont worry". I find that if you just verbally admit (and even absurdify what happened) they find it amusing.

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
i think others do find it amusing if you have the right attitude about it...kinda like how when little innocent kid is kind of drifting through their own reality and accidentally breaks something...you can't really get angry at him because he's just so likeable.

when i broke that potato gun of my friend i was just like "wow i totally DESTROYED that thing my bad...i'll have my bro make you an even better one dont worry". I find that if you just verbally admit (and even absurdify what happened) they find it amusing.

Thanks!! I will definitely give that a try! ;) You have an upbeat way of looking at life...your positive energy is contagious!! :) I am a pretty serious type (not saying you aren't btw!) so I have a tendency to become intense in situations...you're example sounds like a good one to follow!