• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Strange dreams

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
All the talk about dreams on the forum has made me want to share a few of my own strange dreams.

One time (when I was much younger) I had this weird dream that my Dad's house caught fire, and I was scared... so I ended up freaking out, getting into the DeLorean (my dad actually brought one at one point), and driving away from the house (even though I don't know how to drive). It was consumed as soon as I got away. Unfortunately, my Dad blamed me for setting the fire, and thought I was just trying to escape from him, wouldn't believe anything I said. So I ended up driving for my life, trying to escape from several vehicles from my Dad's company that were firing at me (as well as several policemen and military personnel that he'd paid off). For some reason, there were grenades or something in the car, and I ended up throwing them behind me and managing to disable several of the vehicles coming behind me, but more just kept coming to replace them.

At various intervals throughout the dream, people I knew (or from various television shows or video games) kept coming by on the road in the opposite direction doing something that fits their character, and waving to me briefly before attacking my Dad's vehicles, and then disappearing. There were also several such people who would join my Dad's side and try to attack me (but fail) before disappearing. The thing is, there was no clear pattern as to who would help me, and who would help him. We both had heroes, villains, and people who were neither choosing to help us at random intervals.

The dream ended with me stopping at some random convenience store after running out of gas. I woke up right after that, never saw what happened next.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Okay, here's another... I think from December of 2006.

I was standing in the woods, a few feet away from a lake. I felt nervous, and there was music in the background; Robert Flack's "Killing Me Softly With His Song". Suddenly, I was grabbed by a speaker who had recently expressed something I disagreed with. He held a knife which had a blade made of bright, transparent, violet light, that was filled with a gold glitter like in the transporters on "Star Trek." He stabbed me in the heart with it, and a lot of opaque yellow liquid came out, with about the consistency of paint, but no blood. After he stabbed me, a wave of paralysis quickly spread over my body from the point he stabbed me. As I lied there, he looked at me with disgust and contempt, and dragged me over to the lake, and held my head underwater until I suffocated. Then I woke up.

Dash

MBTI Type
INFJ
All the talk about dreams on the forum has made me want to share a few of my own strange dreams.

One time (when I was much younger) I had this weird dream that my Dad's house caught fire, and I was scared... so I ended up freaking out, getting into the DeLorean (my dad actually brought one at one point), and driving away from the house (even though I don't know how to drive). It was consumed as soon as I got away. Unfortunately, my Dad blamed me for setting the fire, and thought I was just trying to escape from him, wouldn't believe anything I said. So I ended up driving for my life, trying to escape from several vehicles from my Dad's company that were firing at me (as well as several policemen and military personnel that he'd paid off). For some reason, there were grenades or something in the car, and I ended up throwing them behind me and managing to disable several of the vehicles coming behind me, but more just kept coming to replace them.

At various intervals throughout the dream, people I knew (or from various television shows or video games) kept coming by on the road in the opposite direction doing something that fits their character, and waving to me briefly before attacking my Dad's vehicles, and then disappearing. There were also several such people who would join my Dad's side and try to attack me (but fail) before disappearing. The thing is, there was no clear pattern as to who would help me, and who would help him. We both had heroes, villains, and people who were neither choosing to help us at random intervals.

The dream ended with me stopping at some random convenience store after running out of gas. I woke up right after that, never saw what happened next.

Wow, sounds like there's a lot of...er...tension between you and your Dad? Ha, I think the dream made that pretty clear. I'm just so TEMPTED to spit out my psychoanalysis...but there are two things standing in my way. First, I'd need to ask you some questions. Second, I'm not sure if that's why you posted them or not =/. Definitely interesting though.

Okay, here's another... I think from December of 2006.

I was standing in the woods, a few feet away from a lake. I felt nervous, and there was music in the background; Robert Flack's "Killing Me Softly With His Song". Suddenly, I was grabbed by a speaker who had recently expressed something I disagreed with. He held a knife which had a blade made of bright, transparent, violet light, that was filled with a gold glitter like in the transporters on "Star Trek." He stabbed me in the heart with it, and a lot of opaque yellow liquid came out, with about the consistency of paint, but no blood. After he stabbed me, a wave of paralysis quickly spread over my body from the point he stabbed me. As I lied there, he looked at me with disgust and contempt, and dragged me over to the lake, and held my head underwater until I suffocated. Then I woke up.

Hmmm, when you say a speaker who recently expressed something you didn't agree with, do you mean in real life? Or was that just the setting of the dream?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Wow, sounds like there's a lot of...er...tension between you and your Dad? Ha, I think the dream made that pretty clear. I'm just so TEMPTED to spit out my psychoanalysis...but there are two things standing in my way. First, I'd need to ask you some questions. Second, I'm not sure if that's why you posted them or not =/. Definitely interesting though.

I didn't post them for any particular reason, but you may offer it. What would you like to ask?

Hmmm, when you say a speaker who recently expressed something you didn't agree with, do you mean in real life? Or was that just the setting of the dream?

Yes. I had the dream soon after hearing the speaker express this in real life. Then the speaker was in the dream, and did this.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
LOL wow, you're making me tempted to post some of my crazy dreams.