• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INTPs

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Okay I'm actually being serious now.

lol I'm going to leave because I've already filled this thread with like 2 pages of fluff and I know a lot of forum members don't always appreciate that.

More performances by Sunshine and Sunshine coming soon to Sunshine's Blog.

And by "soon" I mean "never."

There's fluff and there's spam.....

....and there's you.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I suppose INTPs are the best NTs out there (in my opinion). I love ENTPs as well. My experience with NTJs had made me wary and sick of arrogant intellectuals, but I found NTPs to be much more open-minded and kind, even though I find it hard to understand them socially and emotionally. But I'm getting there, and I feel more and more comfortable in their presence. The two NTP colleagues I have right now are some of the most interesting girls I've met so far. My pastor at church is an INTP as well, and I've always been very good friends with him. Conversations with INTPs are just great. Integrity and humility are their trademark, or so it seems to me.