• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Two ENFPs but no one to make the first move?!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Is this normal for ENFP-ENFP matches? I thought we were supposed to be upfront and forthright.... Not so.... Have you every experienced this with ENFP-ENFP matches, or any macthes with two people of the same type... Is it that you are both too similar to initiate or make anything work.. ie two ISTJs; I can imagine that would be hard to get off the ground... :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...okay...i'll do it...you could've done this privately!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I'm guessing I don't get the rest of the story dammit. :rolleyes:

Nice doctor Seuss quote too Erin. He's awesome! probably my favourite poet :).

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Do you know that he lived in La Jolla, CA? The first time I visited there and saw all the marvelous cacti I realized where he got the inspiration for his bizarre illustrations.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ oh he did!! i want to live in la jolla!! and dr.seuss is totally the coolest...supposedly enfp too right?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Dr. Seuss for the epic win!!!

He was totally an ENFP, too.

And on a random note, my sister accidentally said dick lover, today, when she meant to say duck liver.

:D

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
I love how you guys got totally off topic. I love I/ENFPs!:hug::wubbie:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i love that cc!! haha...and i love dr. seuss...wait did i already say that??

and i kinda think we turn every thread into a chat thread!! haha...sorry mod people.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
So true.

Maybe mod should change the topic to "Dr. Seuss rules and is an ENFP"

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03lbwesCTB0"]Fox in socks[/YOUTUBE]

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
oh, totally an ENFP! he found one interesting rhyme scheme and beat the hell outta it!

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Perhaps ENFP males I know- When they want something, they go for it!

If they like someone, they will make a move by subtly first befriending that person- at first, being very cordial and casual- then taking it a step further. If they're passionate about someone, they get passionate- and VERY sincere. They're probably one of the most kind-hearted people I know. Genuinely.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think you're right Viv, maybe he's just not that into me :D! LOL. It's strange I met an INTP/J a week or so ago who was moved to make more effort and steps forward in this short time than the ENFP in like three months... go figure!!