• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP haven!?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
R u dead serious about the moderators seeing if they had offended anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! and I think that forum has redeemed itself in my eyes from that one anecdote.... I could do with side splitting laughter every now and then....

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yeah, I kinda wish I was kidding on that one.

Yahoo! Groups

And this is one of the weirdest posts from that thread (just to save you the navigation nightmare): Yahoo! Groups

I'm definitely never posting there if I'll be stalked when I leave. :shock:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please stop or I'm going to pull something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL
ENFP grave more like

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I think our haven is being around anything but ENFPs, with other ENFPs for support. That being my theory, Typc would be ENFP haven ;)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
My idea too!!! that and the odd pillow fight between ENFP fit friends just to keep things spiced up!!