• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP haven!?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Anyone even been a member of or even just visited ENFP haven?? A friend persuaded me to visit a while back and I must say it was certainly a humbling experience.. I didn't really like the vibe there at all but I wanna know have anyone else been a member/are a member there are if so what are your experiences??

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Mmm not sure how to even go about finding one... Will get back to u

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
ive been there but am not a member, i wont join because i hightly doubt there is any useful information on there. most likely a bunch of ENFPs (and those who think they are ENFPs) all going crazy at one time lol. not that there is anything wrong with that.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
When iwas there the only letters that came to mind was NPD... it was bizzare and very humbling... I could be wrong though and my friend loves it there so I wanted to see if others had different experiences

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
Lol - I forgot I'd joined there until I saw this thread.

I don't think you're wrong in your impression of that group. I just scrolled through a few pages to check it out and it was boring as hell. And then people got all sensitive and argued through most of the threads I actually did click on. I can live with the insanity (that's to be expected), but who would have thought a bunch of ENFPs together would be so boring? :shock:

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea know what you mean... haven...??? I couldn't think of anything further from the truth... I mean I went just made it out alive and pondered... as we really that bad??? And if so please can I retake the test....

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
If I remember correctly, there were only 2 or 3 active people talking there... that could be it. I don't think it's a good representation of ENFP interactions at all (at least that's what I tell myself).

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOL Yea I try to tell myself the same thing.. LOL but I am too much into authenticity to do it with any real success. :( When I was there there were enough of us talking... and boy weren't we talking... A couple of other types had dared to come in amongst us much to their later regret... LOL

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
This raises a question for me I had earlier. Do too many ENFPs together cause difficulty?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
To be honest it was difficulity or disharmony that I had encountered more just a complete self-centred approach and a disregard for anyone else... I seriously wandered if a few of them wasn't quite honestly insane and writing from some plush facility that allowed internet access... and if you are an ENFP haven devotee then I am sorry to be causing offense I am a fellow ENFP so I am in fact just critising myself

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Oooo, interesting. Wild horses, could you elaborate on that self-centered approach? Or maybe describe what you saw in more detail?

(heh, ENFPs spying on ENFPs... that's not self-centered at all! :p)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well it was always about them, I know it was a forum for ENFPs after all but then I was a member of INTPc for a while and I didn't notice it there... and everything in life riverted back to the fact that it was so great to be an ENFP and getting the few others who dared to walk amongst them to tell them why it was great to be an ENFP also... And then there was the neurotic paranoia everything that was less than total worship was perceived as an insult... I am being a bit harsh here and ddoing a class ENFP of making one or two incidents sounds like hundreds I just got a few weird vibes there are there seemed to be really bizarre relationships between folk and as snatch mentioned it was soooooooo boring

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Well, my experience of ENFP is that they shine exceedingly bright. My daughter is one. :wubbie:

And I would think that there could be quite a bit of "dazzle" when they were all together.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
AWWWW thanks Anja I'm sure such a comment would do well at 'the Haven' LOL!! No in all seriousness I appreciate you saying so and you are going some of the way to restoring my confidence that we're not just all a bunch of *******! LOL It could have been just all a bit too dazzling.. I get on extremely well with all the ENFPs here and have many as friends I love them all maybe it was just a few errant ones on the forum

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Well, yes. "Dazzle" can mean many things. . . Could get to be a bit crowded.

Me? Gotta love 'em.

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
that main page made me freak out a little! the colorscheme just put me on edge, that picture of the girl was too much, and i couldn't even look at that rotating gift--it made me just stress out

sometimes i'm just overwhelmed by the horribleness of really stupid things

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Oh well if that is too much to bear just step inside... LOL... they will soon have you signing up for the plush institute with them:)

scattershot

MBTI Type
ENFP
And then there was the neurotic paranoia everything that was less than total worship was perceived as an insult.

That's a perfect description of the vibe I got from it too. It's like all the unhealthy ENFP traits are magnified over there because there's no other types to balance them out.

The most disturbing thing I saw was a thread started by the moderator where she posted the weekly unsubscriptions so she and the group could figure out if they had been offended by the subject matter. Talk about insecure...maybe they just left because the format of that site is so freakin' impossible to deal with.

I mean I went just made it out alive and pondered... as we really that bad??? And if so please can I retake the test....

Lol - that's exactly what I was thinking too. Ick...I don't want to be anything like them.