• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you get to be a RATIONAL(NT) which type would you choose to be?

what NT would you chose to be if you got a chance(or was forced) to be one.

• Total voters
R

Riva

So many NFs want to be ENTPs. Is is because ENTPs are probably the most NFish NTs or is there something deeper/different?

And what is wrong with others that they are so unpopular in the poll?

If you are using something that is closest to you, you are not looking at the question in a way it is asked. For example if you choose to be INTJ your entire logic would change, what means that you could like yourself if you are INTJ even if you don't like INTJs.

The question is which NT type you want to be, not which traits you value the most.
This not the same.

THE 4th sentence was EXACTLY what i was tryin to say.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I picked ENTJ, but my post got buried at the end of a page...

R

Riva

Hmm. INTJ. Because if I were forced to be any NT, I'm pretty sure I could adapt to using Te all right with Ni (or at least I could look like I am).

for your information i dont think it would be easy TO ADAPT at all to be a INTJ.
no offense(INTJs) but most INTJs lack or dont show emotions at all. i think they are the most uncomfortable wen it comes to showin there LOVE TOWARDS SOMEONE out of all the personality types. i think even more than ISTPs or ISTJs.

ISTPs and ISTJs have a hard time showing their emotions, but when it comes to loving someone i think they don't have a problem as long as it's not PUBLIC.

But INTJs i know, dont show love at all. it's as if it's torture.

BUT they are quite intuitive, they can almost read people's minds( SERIOUSLY). therefor they know when someone loves them, so they would if they want to find ways to express it creatively without embarrasing themselves( I AM PRETTY SURE THEY THINK IT IS EMBARRASSING TO SHOW THEIR LOVE TO SOMEONE, EVEN IF THAT'S THEIR GIRLFRIEND WHOM HE IS SURE THAT WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE THAT THEY DID, even if they did)

INTJ Profile

read the 5th sentence of that link

redacted

for your information i dont think it would be easy TO ADAPT at all to be a INTJ.
no offense(INTJs) but most INTJs lack or dont show emotions at all. i think they are the most uncomfortable wen it comes to showin there LOVE TOWARDS SOMEONE out of all the personality types. i think even more than ISTPs or ISTJs.

ISTPs and ISTJs have a hard time showing their emotions, but when it comes to loving someone i think they don't have a problem as long as it's not PUBLIC.

BUT they are quite intuitive, they can almost read people's minds( SERIOUSLY). therefor they know when someone loves them, so they would if they want to find ways to express it creatively without embarrasing themselves( I AM PRETTY SURE THEY THINK IT IS EMBARRASSING TO SHOW THEIR LOVE TO SOMEONE, EVEN IF THAT'S THEIR GIRLFRIEND WHOM HE IS SURE THAT WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE THAT THEY DID, even if they did)

INTJ Profile

You're stereotyping to a ridiculous degree.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
INTJ. Im not sure why.. something about them makes me feel small.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

INTJ Profile

Are you old enough to use this forum without your parental guardians?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I picked INTJ mainly because they make me laugh the most... usually in the worst way.
I'm too damned "nice" to really develop my own caustic wit as an INFJ.
It's no fair, I tell you!

wolfy

awsm
It would be cool if there was an I'm not NF but I want to see the results option.

R

Riva

It would be cool if there was an I'm not NF but I want to see the results option.

hey i am sorry, the reason i didnt include the SPs and SJs was because i started this thread on the NF commune.

wolfy

awsm
hey i am sorry, the reason i didnt include the SPs and SJs was because i started this thread on the NF commune.

I don't want to join in the discussion or vote but I am curious about the results and I can't see them without voting.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Entps wiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (dances over INTPs bodies)
(cough)
alright alright, I'm out.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
I would be an ENTJ and *RUN* *THIS*

CEO has a nice ring to it.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Exactly! :D

NOW DO MY BIDDING, MINION!!!

Hwa hwa hwa hwa hwa! :devil:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Or I could act all hurt until a herd of INFx ladies tear u appart in a horribly bloody yet somehow pleasant way.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
^^ Dude, save it for the 'private fantasy' thread. In the 'adult channel'. Seriously.

And everyone wants to be an ENTP??? My NF brethren, I wonder about you sometimes.