• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] If you get to be a RATIONAL(NT) which type would you choose to be?

what NT would you chose to be if you got a chance(or was forced) to be one.

• Total voters

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
True, but that does not mean that there is no factor of personalised values since choosing something totally diferent could in the end be a very smart choice. What I am saying there is that there a difference between what you want and what you need.

You can't expect people to know what they "need to be" and the question was "which type would you choose to be?".

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You can't expect people to know what they "need to be" and the question was "which type would you choose to be?".

The reason way act like a jerk is because I want to show other people that they are quite close minded about this. What is somewhat suprising.

Here is my INTJ logic, I don't think about what I want to be I think what I should be and I want to be what I should be.

But this can be debated into much deeper degree.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
The reason way act like a jerk is because I want to show other people that they are quite close minded about this. What is somewhat suprising.

Here is my INTJ logic, I don't think about what I want to be I think what I should be and I want to be what I should be.

But this can be debated into much deeper degree.

How open minded is it to tell others they should choose to be what they need to be as opposed to what they want to be?;)

I'm personally quite happy being an ENFP so I wouldn't know how to answer "what should I be?". Maybe I'd like to have a bit more J points in there (while still being predominantly P) but apart from that...

Maybe you're thought more people wanted to be INTJs or INTPs or ENTJs but these are the facts.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Also... by saying there are types we should be implies that there are types we should't be like a hierarchy of type I don't like the direction of that 'open-minded' train of thought

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
"get to"?

Nevertheless, I will bite: ENTP.

They at least know how to have a good time.

Also... by saying there are types we should be implies that there are types we should't be like a hierarchy of type I don't like the direction of that 'open-minded' train of thought

Uh, where have you been?

You must not have been here very long.

This place is rife with that mentality.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
went for ENTP..I just cannot picture myself as the other ones

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yes I know anii!! I just have to hit out at it whenever it confronts me... How NF of me LOL

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm. INTJ. Because if I were forced to be any NT, I'm pretty sure I could adapt to using Te all right with Ni (or at least I could look like I am).

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Yes I know anii!! I just have to hit out at it whenever it confronts me... How NF of me LOL

Or laugh at it. It's just all blowin' smoke. Compensatory stuff. Like workin' on "Who am I?" :yes:

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I would pick ENTP, they are soooooooo coooooooool!!!! :D
They are even crazier than ENFPs usually.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
How open minded is it to tell others they should choose to be what they need to be as opposed to what they want to be?;)

I'm personally quite happy being an ENFP so I wouldn't know how to answer "what should I be?". Maybe I'd like to have a bit more J points in there (while still being predominantly P) but apart from that...

Maybe you're thought more people wanted to be INTJs or INTPs or ENTJs but these are the facts.

I have never said what they should choose I have just noticed that most of people are choosing the most extroverted and easygoing NT and I don't find this totally odd.

As for the part about my logic that is just an explanation of where I stand at this and how I think as a person.

I am not saying that there are no facts in this it is just that this looks quite asimetrical and that is what I am commenting here.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would like to be an ENTP or maybe an INTP. I like their energy....

this for me too...entp's seem to be the most similar...and intp's are just funny...haha

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea I love NETPs I have one ENTP female friend and I just find her so/too magnetic it is powerful. however, she seems more emotional than I it's really strange she is also more irrational about those emotions... she cannot be on her own AT ALL either I think that would be the only downside apart from that ENTP all the way

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTPs are totally the most awesome type on the planet - when one of those guys are around, I constantly laugh my ass off. Okay, sometimes they make me want to go screaming into the woods, but it is made up for by the rest of the time.

Even all ENTP characters are cool, too. The good ones are fun as hell. Even the psychopathic ones are fascinating. Awww, c'mon, admit it...you know it's true!!!!!! :devil:

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I would be an INTJ, since my F preference is only very slight; I really wouldn't be much different from how I am now, just less comfortable dealing with my emotions. I would never want to be an extravert or perceiver.

G

Glycerine

I know a really cool ENTJ woman so an ENTJ or maybe an INTP.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ - just makes too much sense to me.