• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs & Displays of Affection

Storiesandstorms

I am one of those people who would love to do the kiss kiss European thing upon meeting someone (just think its kind of cool and more beautiful than a handshake, and I am a Europhile) but I agree, there are people I would NOT want to do that to!:) However, people in TN would be like what the h are you doing mostly, so I wouldn't go there around here. Lindsey is right...we have a little bunny marching around in our heads saying "must be authentic...must be authentic..."

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never been huggy or physically affectionate, and I come from a very huggy & warm family. I don't dislike hugging, I simply don't think to initiate it. Every now & then I feel this urge to hug someone, usually when I am saying goodbye; and it's nice when a friend or family member gives me a hug, especially when I am down. I need to be better about hugging them when they need it. I just feel so awkward about it.

It's funny, cuz I would hug my personal trainer after a work out and I'm not exactly emotionally close to her - I think the surge of endorphins made made me so happy & less inhibited that I just felt compelled to give her a hug :D.