• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What Are the Best Qualities of Each NF Type?

Gloriana

Patron Saint Of Smileys
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
How the eff do you guys know so many different types? I'm amazed. Do you get those around you to get typed so you know, or you take your education on MBTI and type them yourselves? I have no idea what the types of most people I know actually are, just a few that I asked to take intakes. Not sure I could ever learn the different types well enough to type anyone else!!

I only know one confirmed ENFP, she's flaky and while I usually get frustrated with flaky people, this girl is so warm, upbeat, optimistic and so all around pleasant that I don't even give a crap about the flakiness!

G

Glycerine

For me, each type gives off a particular vibe. Very scientific, huh? ;)

B

ByMySword

I only know one confirmed ENFP, she's flaky and while I usually get frustrated with flaky people, this girl is so warm, upbeat, optimistic and so all around pleasant that I don't even give a crap about the flakiness!

The flakiness is the P talkin. :newwink:

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
INFJ: Calm, counselor types, heads are in the clouds but somehow they bring a GPS with 'em. ;)
ENFP: Loving life, embracing new opportunities and new people with the eagerness of a child.
ENFJ: Absolutely draw people to them, successful motivators and idealistically wonderful.
INFP: Listen to just about anything, see the best in people, harshest critics of themselves ever until posting in the BEST NF quality section of a forum. xD

Goatman455

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
How the eff do you guys know so many different types? I'm amazed. Do you get those around you to get typed so you know, or you take your education on MBTI and type them yourselves? I have no idea what the types of most people I know actually are, just a few that I asked to take intakes. Not sure I could ever learn the different types well enough to type anyone else!!

Well, I am an ENFP guy, but I resent the flaky comment. I mean we aren't flaky...wait by flaky you mean like corn flakes? Corn flakes are delicious but I prefer sugary cereals like Count Chocula, who always reminds me of that sesame street character, what was his name, oh but Oscar the Grouch is the best, or maybe Cookie Monster, I like cookie crisp, and cookies, but the milk is key, one time I knew this girl, and she always used to eat corn flakes.....................

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ

Haha. There are certain things I'm flaky about, but only certain things. If someone knows me long enough, they know exactly what to expect in terms of flakiness, and it's really not much. For example:

I am not likely to be on time in any consistent manner when it comes to social events. Fashionably late, yes. Now, doctor's appointments or interviews, things of that nature, I will show up on time.

Also, I may not call/write back for a long time(urm, sometimes a month+). My grandmother and mother get really upset about that. My friends, they just know to either harass me, or show up at my door when I least expect it.:smile:

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
INFJ: Sharp and soft at just the right times. (Reconcilably and gracefully contradictory, if you will.) Offer great comfort and advice. Can charm you while you know it, but you don't even care. They give more than they get. Insanely wonderful inner world. Great for exploring. :D They are the shaman.

ENFP: If I had one in my back pocket, I would never be want for motivation or affection again. Articulate, caring, and can brighten your day with ease. They are like the sun, radiating brightly everywhere they go. Experienced. They are like your storybook chivalrous white knights.

INFP: Once connected to on a personal, emotional level, watch out. They will warmly listen to all your aches and ills, understand them, feel them, and then somehow they will let you know this in the most satisfying manner you thought possible. They are the peacemongers.

ENFJ: Inspiring. They help keep the rest of us focused on our quests. Like INFJs, they make great confidants, and offer unique suggestions that otherwise may not have been considered. Concerned with values and harmony in a more global way. They are the teachers and leaders.