• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NJs and Ps

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love this sort of thread.

The op complains about a certain tendency.
People respond to it to try and explore the issue.
The op directly insults them.
Obviously they're the ones with the issues.

What's the word for people that do this?

C'mon, you know. The one that starts with T ends in roll? :thinking:

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Toroidal?

Yes the op may in fact be donut shaped.

Delicious
, not nutritious!

ToroidalCoil.jpeg

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I've noted when speaking with Ps they are often indirect and passive-aggressive. Instead of asking for information they want, they tend phish and phish and phish for it. When they want to tell you something that may potentially cause conflict, they often drop a series of clues until you "get it." I love Ps but get annoyed, because I think they are looking for me take care of their unstated and indirect needs. I hate to be burdened by others in this manner.

I do this sometimes when I'm really unsure about the person I'm talking to. I can't always read every individual I come across, so I need to search for that reassurance.