• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Help me understand this

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
I am an ENFP. Maybe I need to do a test because I have never met another ENFP like me. I either hulk out or flip out..I'm way too sensitive if someone hurts my feelings but I have a horrible temper if I get mad. I react to everything with huge uunhidden feelings. Like I'll react first and ask questions later.

I'm nice and I would do anything for anyone and I worry about people.

All other ENFPs I have met here are nothing like me!:shock:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am an ENFP. Maybe I need to do a test because I have never met another ENFP like me. I either hulk out or flip out..I'm way too sensitive if someone hurts my feelings but I have a horrible temper if I get mad. I react to everything with huge uunhidden feelings. Like I'll react first and ask questions later.

I was like that..hell, inside, I'm still a bit like that. I just try to keep it under lock and key in social situations while I try and learn how to channel it better ;)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmmm...i'm not sensitive about everything...and a lot just rolls off my back...i think i'm mostly pretty chill but the things i do choose to care about i think i care a whole lot more then most and it can be overwhelming and i think i'd prefer it if i cared about 80% less...haha...that likely makes very little sense.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm apparently reading what I want to... "Help me undress now" ................................... :D

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm apparently reading what I want to... "Help me undress now" ................................... :D

What the hell does that even mean??? :rofl1:

I like the Jesus Saves Hockey avatar!

Vader McSith.....Meet Padme McJedi

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I either hulk out or flip out..I'm way too sensitive if someone hurts my feelings but I have a horrible temper if I get mad. I react to everything with huge uunhidden feelings. Like I'll react first and ask questions later.

Sounds like ENFP to me. Wait, this is atypical? If you'd written that stuff then asked me to type you, that is the first type I'd choose.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Your definitely an ENFP then, you just have will power issues. All of us on some levels feel/act like that at times, we just learn to contain it. And then some of us just have thicker skin, a lot of people dont think im an ENFP until they get to really know me, ive just learned to not let things get to me.

Edit: I still fail sometimes, after all I am an ENFP. lol

Rogue

MBTI Type
ENFP
Your definitely an ENFP then, you just have will power issues. All of us on some levels feel/act like that at times, we just learn to contain it. And then some of us just have thicker skin, a lot of people dont think im an ENFP until they get to really know me, ive just learned to not let things get to me.

Edit: I still fail sometimes, after all I am an ENFP. lol

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP

Your profile says you're bipolar, so that probably has something to do with this.

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
I'm way too sensitive if someone hurts my feelings but I have a horrible temper if I get mad. I react to everything with huge uunhidden feelings.
Heh, actually I used to have that when I was still at School. I would take Anything personal, even if it wasn't meant for me. For Example People would laugh and I just assumed they would laugh about me.

Heh yeah and all the other INTJs sometimes aren't like me either. I tend to look like a Cross-Pathler but that's Nothing to worry about really. You are just unique, which is a good Thing anyways. =)

Hm, if this all disturbs you too much you could try to work on yourself. Only if you want and feel like tho.

Koocoomoo

MBTI Type
iNFp
Enneagram
4w3?
I know Exactly how you feel!
I'm an INFP and I haven't met any like me.
=(
It's frustrating aint it.