• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Random gift for an INFJ

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I was at Bath & Body Works a few days ago getting some lotion. I saw some stuffed sheep there, in a big and small size. There were small black ones but they were out of them. So, I went to another store and picked one up. The thought of a "black sheep" stuffed animal was cool. As soon as I bought it, the thought hit me to give it to an INFJ friend of mine.

So, I did. I wasn't very concerned about her taking it personally. I asked her, "Do you think you and a black sheep have anything in common?" She replied, "We have a lot in common!"

I just thought it was a fun thing to do. :D

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
LoL. LoL!

That's a Great gift idea, for someone with a sense of humor. Go for it! You can dress up the sheep with a cute bow tie or something, just to play it off a bit. =P

Amy

MBTI Type
INFJ
I love this witty humor of yours.
If it were me, I would gladly except!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
LoL. LoL!

That's a Great gift idea, for someone with a sense of humor. Go for it! You can dress up the sheep with a cute bow tie or something, just to play it off a bit. =P

Oh, I already gave it to her. Since her name's April, I said I was naming it "Little April." She said, "I'm really cute when I'm little!" One of her pet cats died a few days ago, and she was extremely busy the last few days at work, so I think I picked a good time for a fun gift, too, although unintentionally.

jaku

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4,5?
based on this thought process /interaction alone i'm convinced you are the kind of person i don't think i could ever get frustrated with being around.
always thinking of a purposeful worthwhile way to do... things. whatever they may be.
yeah?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
o_O

That's a rarity to hear.

^_^

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha, that's witty. I came in here expecting someone to be like "oh em gee what gift should I give my INFJ friend!"

PureWhispers

Hahaha, I would love that, that's clever. Then again, I love random/witty gifts anyway. I have a big rubber yellow blowfish sitting on my shelf that a friend gave me last year, for example (that of course being a random gift and not so much a clever one).