• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs, what is your value judgment on this

NFs only, are you profoundly disturbed by the images you saw?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Why are you so obsessed with us?

And, no, I did not watch the links.

Last edited by a moderator:

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Do you feel like ripping my head off for showing this to you?

No, it's your posts filled with sarcasm and contempt that makes me want to rip your head off. You have obviously once again ALREADY decided what you want to hear and what you are going to reply, so ... Blah.

One F had a dytharambic outburst in response to me showing her the first video. Her explanation was that the images she saw will haunt her for days and it is my fault for exposing her to this. I showed this to other Fs and they merely stated that they felt sad for the people involved in the situation, but the video did not evoke an intense emotional reaction from them.

No huge emotion, but I did feel cold rush through my spine when one of the guys symbolically pushes the ambulance forward.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You've just asked us to live someones pain for your amusement as if it were our own. Do this test with a pleasurable emotion. Equally evocative and efficient, yet less resistance. But of course..that requires you knowing what would trigger an intensly pleasurable emotions with F..

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I've seen sadder. The music seems to want to try and heighten the moment, but honestly I was sadder that the title was misspelled.

On the other hand if someone showed me the video of the young girl being stoned to death that gets circulated around the web, now that would make me react badly and get angry with the person who thought I needed to see it.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
That didnt ping me at all if you must know. I have no feelings towards absolute strangers, yeah it sucks he died but atleast he died doing what he loved. What better way is there to go?!

But I honestly dont understand this crusade on feeling youve gotten into, I would like to see how long your beloved thinkers would live in a world with out us.

sarah

soft and silky
MBTI Type
isfp
Yes, today is your day NFs. In this thread it really is a matter of Feel!

No need for factual accuracy or logical consistency, I am merely asking you to make a value judgment in this case.

You know, Bluewing, you aren't really doing anyone (including yourself) a favor by constantly needling and baiting the NFs. Do you not undestand that there's a difference between using a feeling function badly and exclusively, and using it in a developed, sophisticated way, usually in tandem with another cognitive process that compliments it?

If not, I recommend this article on tandem cognitive processes:
Cognitive Processes and Tandem Dynamics I also highly recommend the book the exerpts are from, since it will explain what the two Feelings functions are to you in depth. You seem to have next to no understanding of either Fe or Fi in their developed and mature form.

Sarah

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You all do realize that, if you truly are tired and/or offended by someone's interactions with you over time, the best way to respond is to ... ignore him completely?'

There can be no stronger statement than silence and a thread sitting empty for days, proving beyond doubt the general irrelevance of the OP. Treating it as insignificant rather than as something worth your time and energy and contempt.

When you respond with strong judgment... well, that's exactly what was desired in the first place, and you're rather proving his point for him.

...Then again... we could all watch Dinosaurs!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I was disturbed. I hadn't watched much football for a while and didn't know he had died.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Sadly, I wasn't phased. My first recallable memories are of being a child in Kuwait in the first Gulf War. The death of anyone soul is sad and it reminds us that our turn can be at any moment. Sadly, even when we say we know we can go anytime, none of us actually believe it, we think our time is tucked out of sight somewhere far away.

That is why it is important to live every day as if it was your last, and to use your F faculties on others, because in the end, your life will mean nothing other than the effect you left on others, be it from discoveries or social interactions.

On a side note, don't you just hate it when people say he died doing what he loved? Yes, I wanted to die on a grassy field wearing mud stained pants while suffering through 20-30 minutes of cardiac arrhythmias, followed by cardiac arrest all along while presenting with severe angina.

Bluewing, you must be honest; did you really expect an indifferent response to your question? You could blame their reactionary responses on their lack of rationalization abilities, but that would go to show that you live in the world of ideal thoughts and not on Earth. I will ask you this, what was the purpose of this poll?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...i'm not going to watch it either.

and yeah...i agree with jennifer too.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
seems like a certain someone was dumped by a certain nf and is attempting to take it out on every nf he comes across... :whistling:

(^and yes I agree with Jennifer, but I had to say it)

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, today is your day NFs. In this thread it really is a matter of Feel!

No need for factual accuracy or logical consistency, I am merely asking you to make a value judgment in this case.

YouTube - sadest moment 50% who watched this video cried

and watch this to get a more clear idea of what I am getting at.

YouTube - Antonio Puerta - we remember [*][*]

I FEEL that perhaps the refs need to replace their yellow cards with ones that don't cause heart attacks.

Numbers

MBTI Type
INFJ
seems like a certain someone was dumped by a certain nf and is attempting to take it out on every nf he comes across... :whistling:

(^and yes I agree with Jennifer, but I had to say it)

Yeah, he probably bored her away by constantly abusing the thesaurus like in one of his 100 page long horribly dry essays.