• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs, what is your value judgment on this

NFs only, are you profoundly disturbed by the images you saw?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 91.7%

• Total voters

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Not to mention 'every individual is an exception to the rule' some T people are more sensitive to things than some Fs are. Its really a value thing and everyone has values.

I was sad, less for the player, but more for the people around him. He only suffered for a short period, but his teammates/family/friends will probably suffer over his death for a long time.

For me, its when innocent people suffer because of fiends that actually gets a response from me. The ending to Dinosaurs affected me somewhat more because his entire world would suffer for it too. The news anchor at the end probably got the biggest response since there was resignation.

And isn't masochism an F trait? ;)

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
As much as I despise the Wing, you have to admit that y'all NFs are a predictable bunch, discussing the implications of this garbage at length.

Yeah, if I put reverse argument about NTs in the NT board, it will be all silent because they're smart enough not to get involved with the inferior... :dry:

...Actually now that I got into this mindset, what would the argument be? I show them a faulty mathematical formula and dare them not to point out the flaw?

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yeah, if I put reverse argument about NTs in the NT board, it will be all silent because they're smart enough not to get involved with the inferior... :dry:

...Actually now that I got into this mindset, what would the argument be? I show them a faulty mathematical formula and dare them not to point out the flaw?
You let me know when you figure it out.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like this one better:

1 + 1 = 4 + 2e^(ipi)

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Yes, today is your day NFs. In this thread it really is a matter of Feel!

No need for factual accuracy or logical consistency, I am merely asking you to make a value judgment in this case.

Do you feel like ripping my head off for showing this to you?

YouTube - sadest moment 50% who watched this video cried

and watch this to get a more clear idea of what I am getting at.

YouTube - Antonio Puerta - we remember [*][*]

That's the saddest thing you could dig up? ...and value judgement for what? Your attempt at emotional manipulation? That I deem "bad." Specifically, it screams weakness on your part which I find obnoxious.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP

No need for factual accuracy or logical consistency, I am merely asking you to make a value judgment in this case.

LOL whoa, I was just watching that a few days ago... over and over again (okay not quite), and there was another guy who died of a heart attack like that. I was quite sad about it, but it's because you could sense the emotion of everyone else (in different videos of the same event) and... well it's just an emotional event. But I was more just fascinated with it happening. I'm generally fascinated with sudden unexpected deaths like that, to be vague (edit: or rather I am fascinated with witnessing the moment of death!)

P.S. You are funny!

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
You wanna see a disgustingly sloppy display of weeping emotion?

Tell an ISTP that someone just wasted his Harley. . .

First you gotta wait until he's done beating the guy to a bloody pulp. Heeheehee.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
That's pretty sad. I didn't cry, but my heart beat increased greatly, which happens when I'm upset. Was this a test or something? Like are you better than everyone else?

redacted

It's sad, but I mean...doesn't really matter to me much.

That's pretty sad. I didn't cry, but my heart beat increased greatly, which happens when I'm upset. Was this a test or something? Like are you better than everyone else?

Yes, he is better than everyone else because he doesn't feel anything about this. Hurray for Bluewing!

P.S. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MBTI