• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] How do ENFPs show affection/interest?

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
yeah...i'm going to say when she thinks she likes you she'll probably be very talkative and flirty but...after she knows she likes you...she might be uncharacteristically shy and untalkative...what a funny thing that is...i had forgotten :)

Man, such mixed messages can confuse even the best of mentalists out there. So sad in its own right.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh you'll still know i think haha

eta: ahhh!! why do i feel compelled to share with you people!! i don't really like to share!! haha

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
seems as if ENFPs are either emotion sponges or emotional drains or even both. true?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can't speak from that perspective...i have no idea...hope not...doesn't sound great.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
oh you'll still know i think haha

eta: ahhh!! why do i feel compelled to share with you people!! i don't really like to share!! haha

You share because we enjoy your perspective. Is that really not enough?

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can't speak from that perspective...i have no idea...hope not...doesn't sound great.
erin, not you .. I seen ze jpeg ;) .. wait! thats signature ENFP!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
zis one?

funny-pictures-kitten-fell-off-chair.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

wait!! what?? i'm a lil fuzzy headed at the moment....t a l k s l o w
sorry...i'm half asleep

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
wait!! what?? i'm a lil fuzzy headed at the moment....t a l k s l o w
sorry...i'm half asleep

oh m'bad.. all yous hads ta say was.. well say it
we talk fuzzy talk so ummm.. just help us back onto our perch

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...well i did really wanna know what you were sayin...but that's alright.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
If I am interested in you, I will pay hyper-attention to you, especially when I can do so without being seen by you while doing it, in other words, I will study and observe you and speculate who you are, and why you are who you are and why you do/behave in the ways you do, etc.

When I am intrigued, surprised or challenged by you and your existence, unless I am entirely not physically attracted to you, I am "hooked". I love figuring complex people out, and I am attracted to complex people.

If I am interested in pursuing a potential relationship with you, I will make this interest known, by paying you more attention and seeking out your attention. Also, at some point, I will flat out express the interest I have for you to you.

When I feel all :wub: for someone, I am and can be incredibly affectionate!!!

When I like a guy, I like making him feel good, and especially delight in caressing and, or massaging him in such a way so as to make him feel more relaxed, or ..... ;)

dearie.b

MBTI Type
INFJ
When I feel all :wub: for someone, I am and can be incredibly affectionate!!!

When I like a guy, I like making him feel good, and especially delight in caressing and, or massaging him in such a way so as to make him feel more relaxed, or ..... ;)

:wubbie:

Yes that's the body language of my ENFP. I think he wanted to make me feel
good physically. I can see that he worked really hard on it and he asked me constantly what I wanted and how i felt.

BUT... he did this after telling me not to move to his city cos he's not in the head space for relationship, can't give up his hedonistic lifestyle, want to focus on work etc etc. So his caressing and ... end up making me feel bad about myself.

I feel either that he doesn't really care about me or he doesn't know what he want. So I've decided to leave him alone.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
:wubbie:

Yes that's the body language of my ENFP. I think he wanted to make me feel
good physically. I can see that he worked really hard on it and he asked me constantly what I wanted and how i felt.

BUT... he did this after telling me not to move to his city cos he's not in the head space for relationship, can't give up his hedonistic lifestyle, want to focus on work etc etc. So his caressing and ... end up making me feel bad about myself.

I feel either that he doesn't really care about me or he doesn't know what he want. So I've decided to leave him alone.
Hmm, I am not him, nor do I have testicles, so I don't know.

Yeah, forget about him, it doesn't seem like a fully reciprocal relationship, and he is obviously not meeting your needs, nor making you feel good about yourself.

When an ENFP really likes you, we make it our job and derive joy in making you as happy and content as possible.

Oh, and...

:hug:

mshl

MBTI Type
ENFP
i am an ENFP, and i NEVER show that i am interested. matter of fact, i try to hide it