• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFPs and ENXJs - Why ?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The INFJs did one for the ENFPs
now we use the same premise for our advancement
I've seen more talk of INFPs and ENTJs than with ENFJs, but i am open as usual.

So divulge if you dare.

Neo Genesis

MBTI Type
InFp
Enneagram
4w5
ENFJs: Because they say/do what we think, and we help control/redirect their eccentricities.

ENTJs: I don't know why we're matched up.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
We love their guidance, we really do..coming from an INFP, and it is comfortable, the whole extroversion balancing out the introversion..but personally, in general, I really really love ENFJs, and even INFJs..and hell, I love the other 14 types too!

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
The pairing works since the values are the same with the middle letters, but you balance out because you express yourself differently. It's where the whole opposites attract idea works. I love being around them, but they don't notice my qualities in the same way so it's kind of sad. I think it has to do with I's not always showing their qualities like an E, so it usually takes something dramatic or extreme for them to see them in that way.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I'll bet it's because INFPs hate and/or suck at making decisions and ENxJs looooove making decisions. Mutualistic symbiosis!

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
No, I don't want this thread to die. It gives me hope for both INFP's and ENFJ's finding happiness together like in the ENFP and INFJ thread. I mean, read the bonding in that thread and tell me it can't work.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'll bet it's because INFPs hate and/or suck at making decisions and ENxJs looooove making decisions. Mutualistic symbiosis!

This statement holds up well if you're talking about business-related decisions.

Anything is possible in a relationship, really, though I naturally shy away from women who present themselves as a whirlwind of action and emotion. Too much stuff being done and not enough grounding to reflect and learn from reflections. Imbalance. I'm imbalanced and sensitive enough as it is.

Metaphorically speaking, say I'm inside the waterfall and can see an ENxJ. We can see each other and, by god, we want to talk. We can understand each other, but there's that Te/Ni or Fe/Ni barrier that seems to tint every word coming out. And though I can make out words from behind the crashing of the water, I have to go through extra work to overcome that tinted sound in their voices. Extra translation in my head. I need someone on my side of the waterfall, a person that is more than a silhouette.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
oh man, I lost at this thread, I get it!

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
the fun thing about INFP's is that we can walk straight through a barrier if we want. We can understand others better than any other type just so we can communicate through barriers. As for the silhuoette, you have to invite people into your world, since the only ones in a waterfall would be INFP's, but they have their own waterfall.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[youtube=_UvZxSp3UGI]When an ESFJ happens to an INFP[/youtube]

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
That's an ESFJ, I'm afraid. Every concern is of the actual, present, visible, edible, touchable...