• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What kind of fantasies do you female NF's have?

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I fantasize about weird things, like imagining people taking certain metaphors literally. In my head it looks pretty damn funny :laugh:

Yomama99

MBTI Type
ISTP
I appreciate your comments, summary of types who responded:

INTx types seem to be open with discussing their sexuality and going into long boring details about it. INTx have pretty dirty minds, some of their thoughts are pretty disturbing.

INFx types are deeply repulsed by what I say but still talk about non-sexual fantasies although they're probably the types to kick me in the nuts if I get too close to them.

ENFx types are also deeply repulsed by what I say and say VERY little about their fantasies and they probably don't involve sex. Interesting. I am shocked by the enfp "duals" who want to take me out to a firing squad. I'm very sorry if I offended you. I only wanted to know how you NFs see things.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I fantasize about weird things, like imagining people taking certain metaphors literally. In my head it looks pretty damn funny :laugh:
I have had that happen at the most inopportune times.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I appreciate your comments, summary of types who responded:

INTx types seem to be open with discussing their sexuality and going into long boring details about it. INTx have pretty dirty minds, some of their thoughts are pretty disturbing.

INFx types are deeply repulsed by what I say but still talk about non-sexual fantasies although they're probably the types to kick me in the nuts if I get too close to them.

ENFx types are also deeply repulsed by what I say and say VERY little about their fantasies and they probably don't involve sex. Interesting. I am shocked by the enfp "duals" who want to take me out to a firing squad. I'm very sorry if I offended you. I only wanted to know how you NFs see things.

:rofl1: I was wrong about you. You're effing on fire. :nice:

Eve

I'm interested in what kind of daydreams/fantasies you NF's have. Please do tell, just so I earn your trust most of my fantasies involve me killing lots of evil people and banging a woman.

It changes constantly. The themes are usually about rescuing, healing (and romantic stuff). When I'm bored I tend to start talks with people that are not really there :D
I don't tend to daydream about revenge all that much, I mean, I may accidentally kill or hurt someone in the process of rescuing, but it is usually not on purpose.
Traveling is also a theme.

Ok truthfully, my daytime fantasies revolve around turning back time, I visualise myself doing it all the right way this time around.

I think about turning back time also. It's usually to fix my mother's life though, not mine.

Sahara said:
I rarely, infact I would venture to say never have awake fantasies revolving around violence. My dreams yes, but then I am a victim, running away, I never get caught, but somehow always manage to lose one of my kids in my dream.:shock:

In my dreams, if there is violence, I'm usually the victim or someone I'm close to (those tend to be the worst).

I demand data! NFPs! Share your fantasies!

(I highly suspect that P's have a different pattern than Js!)

There you go!

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTx types seem to be open with discussing their sexuality and going into long boring details about it.

That's it. "No scoop for you!!!"

INTx have pretty dirty minds, some of their thoughts are pretty disturbing.

Other people consider it dirty, because it's taboo. It's just rare for anything to be taboo for NTs, because everything is examined impersonally and as impartially as possible, if possible. One cannot understand something that can't be discussed completely. It's just detachment, not dirt.

ENFx types are also deeply repulsed by what I say and say VERY little about their fantasies and they probably don't involve sex.

That's not the impression I have gotten from the ones I know. They come across more sexual than I feel most of the time.

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2

I thought you were funny from the get go. :)

Anyways, I'm not fond of spilling my deep psychology all over the internet. I wasn't repulsed by what you said and my fantasies and sense of humor are probably on par with those of a 15 year old boy. Except for the megalomaniacal ones of changing the world then I'm just being conceited.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
Here's my fantasy.

Do Stand Up for several years and solidify my stage character and get discovered.

The whole point of that is to one day get my own sitcom.

The whole point of getting the sitcom is so that I can one day- if I am lucky and good enough- have the ultimate dream and live out the ultimate fantasy- BE THE CENTER SQUARE IN THE HOLLYWOOD SQUARES!

I am not kidding, that really is my fantasy,lol.

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP

I would say you're wrong about that, I have many a sexual fantasy, and consider myself to be pretty alive in that department, however you are right that if you approached me and told me your OP fantasy I would kick you in the nuts. :D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My dreams are always adventure-like, almost. And I always go in as the "hero" that solves everything, naturally enough. Some great evil is almost always dealt with, whether it be my neighbour as a colombian druglord or darth vader with my little sisters voice, it's always strange stuff. But mostly about good and evil. Sometimes I rob a bank or two in some high-tech style, or with the ability of flight and stuff... Strange shit. I don't consider it immoral to steal from the state, since it is the core of evil :) I almost consider it heroic, since the insurance companies suffer from it, too ^^

heart

heart on fire

I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
One word:

Bukkake

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One word:

Bukkake

This is the kind of food metaphor that can put you off something for life. It can work both ways, actually...if you catch my drift..

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That was awesome, Niffer :D

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hey, how would you guys know about this stuff anyways?? Hmm??