• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What kind of fantasies do you female NF's have?

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
damn I totally missed this really I didn't get it at all... now that I am re reading it I must google that word

oh um :blush: um oh I see... I have no idea how that can go both ways or what food has to do with it but um ..... :blush:

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can explain it if you wish.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
um no thank you.... you're like 20yrs younger than me and um well I would rather not know what you know in this regard.... my daughter is 8 after all and I just can't imagine that she would know about such things in just a few years

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I see. Just remember that the amount of time that she is involved in extra curriculars is inversely related to the amount of time she'll have to look up stuff like this.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
I know she will learn it all eventually but i was so very innocent as a teenager... I hope the same for her

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
The ENFJ I knew liked being "raped". Actually she loved it. She kept asking for more.

batumi

MBTI Type
infj
My most vivid, however has to be watching an enemy wake up and realize that the pain in their neck that woke them was me cutting their throat. I watch them realize they are dead, that it was me who made them die, I watch the life drain from their eyes and smell their blood before I creep quietly back out their bedroom window.

Among my favorites as well.
So enjoyable.