• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Thank You

Nameless

MBTI Type
ENFP
I apologize if this is not the right place to do this.

I don't really post here at all, for various reasons, but I come here fairly often and read discussions and posts in the NF forum.

I read them when I've had one too many people call me weird in a day. Or tell me they don't get me when I feel like I couldn't make any more sense. Or call me a child just for being enthusiastic about something. Or when I don't have enough friends I really love in arm's reach. Or am sick of not being able to reign in the thoughts of my runaway, scattered brain or turn off my idealism long enough to be happy with what I am doing or where I am or who I am with.

It really makes a difference just knowing there are like-minded people around. And since I don't really contribute to posts, I thought I owed you all at least a thank you.

So...thanks =):thumbup:

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Aww how sweet =p. Keep fighting the good fight, NF!

I would like to thank the ill-mannered lady who serves on the counter at my local chemist. Her poorly hidden look of pure hatred cheers me up everytime I pop down to buy some more antideppressants. :yes:

SoAndSo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w?
awww...how incredibly sweet and well said! I'm new and haven't posted very much but I feel the same way when I come and just read the posts. I love it here and all the times I have been called "crazy" or "weird" or that I "need help" melt away when I see the number of people and posts that are just like me.

I'd like to add a Thank you to this thank you post!

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Oh man, as the creator of a thread entitled "ENFP pity party," I identify with every word of that post. :cheers:

I hope to see you post more in the future, though. It's part of the therapy ;).

Nameless

MBTI Type
ENFP
Must resist an NT response.

No, don't resist the NT responses. Those are all part of the game. They help balance the unbalanced.

I think there's huge frustration in misunderstood, but if someone is like yeah I get you and think you're ridiculous, that's different

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
How very sweet of you and fear not, pretty much everyone thinks I'm weird so you're not alone. ;)

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
You're welcome. It's nice to hear.

And I get a lot of satisfaction reading the posts also.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
aww yeah, your welcome...I know what you mean too.

In fact, someone called me weird like 15 min ago...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Screw weirdness. I could bottle it. :D

You're in good company.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lulz! *is touched*

Sankyuu!~~ XD

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Fuck yeah man we kick balls! ENFP! ENFP! WOOO!

this is my 200th post.

Eruca

78% me
MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One day I want to have a little NF of my own. :wubbie:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I apologize if this is not the right place to do this.

I don't really post here at all, for various reasons, but I come here fairly often and read discussions and posts in the NF forum.

I read them when I've had one too many people call me weird in a day. Or tell me they don't get me when I feel like I couldn't make any more sense. Or call me a child just for being enthusiastic about something. Or when I don't have enough friends I really love in arm's reach. Or am sick of not being able to reign in the thoughts of my runaway, scattered brain or turn off my idealism long enough to be happy with what I am doing or where I am or who I am with.

It really makes a difference just knowing there are like-minded people around. And since I don't really contribute to posts, I thought I owed you all at least a thank you.

So...thanks =):thumbup:

You're welcome. And be proud of your ENFPness!!! Kick some ass!! :rock::rock: