• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF Artists?

LavaLucy

MBTI Type
infj
Wow, I am loving everyone's art! I was just admiring your icon Kelly (I really like the contrast of the flat red colour against the pale skin) before I knew it was your work, awesome :) And your sketch Kyrielle is very impressive, perspective is hard!!

I'm very into art, used to be moreso drawing but recently I've been trying to paint and things too. Yay for deviantart mine is: juuhachi-gou on deviantART Lets see if I can accomplish posting a picture..(for a friend's birthday):

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm very into art, used to be moreso drawing but recently I've been trying to paint and things too. Yay for deviantart mine is: juuhachi-gou on deviantART Lets see if I can accomplish posting a picture..(for a friend's birthday):

I like your paintings and maquettes (Such detail! And I know that's a pain in the ass with sculpy.). They evoke more of something with me. I think its because your compositions and colour usage are solid. "Grasp" has got to be my favourite. :)

Starphoenix

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
I was a dancer. I'm a published poet and singer. I draw occasionally. I used to act with a community group.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
penelope, your work is fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

I am in the arts. I have doctorate in music composition and dabble in visual art and poetry. What I appreciate the most about the arts is the way they synthesize many aspects of thought. It takes an intertwining of rigorous logic to create formal structures and empathy for the content to have relevance to others.

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I'm an artist, I guess if I want to classify myself as one. I play guitar, piano, and bass, but mostly guitar. I do write when I don't procrastinate, lol. I really like the Arts in general.

the state i am in

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think inf concentrates everything it touches with the most intensity.
j = painfully self-aware, delusionally so

i don't really have a medium, but if i want to say something close even tho it doesn't really feel right, somewhere between beat poet, gonzo journalist, and conceptual philosopher. regardless, definitely mystic.

if i could do anything i'd be a songwriter, but my se is so inferior, i sometimes go days without opening my eyes or hearing a sound.

i have all this writing piling up around me like a maze, but i'm not sure what it is yet and where it leads.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can't say I've ever been that artistic with painting and such. Everything I've done is crappy.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
I draw and write. Mostly the "fantasy" comes out in the stories and the drawing is usually focused on people. I rarely try to draw still lifes and the likes. I often draw random intricate shapes and patterns if that counts?
I used to draw a lot as a child, now I find that I write a bit more.
I don't think I could be called an artist though.

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I've posted this in a couple other thread already, but I may as well throw my hat into this one, too. I write horror screenplays with the express purpose of selling them, ("selling out"). Once I'm finished with my current (a slasher), I'm seriously considering attempting my first novel.