• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] ENFP and INFP - How to Use SF (Si+Fi) Sleep Last

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello ENFPs and INFPs! In this video, you will learn how to use Introverted Sensing (Si), Introverted Feeling (Fi), and SF (Si+Fi) Sleep for ENFPs, ESTJs, ISTJs, and INFPs. This video will first define what Si, Fi, and SF sleep are. Then, I will provide a reference source so you can work on your Si+Fi better. Next, you will learn the importance of the SF (Si+Fi) and NT (Ne+Te) axis. You will learn the good use of Ne+Te and Si+Fi axis versus the bad manipulative way of using them. Finally, I will also provide my personal emotional examples on how to practice using these functions and animals. My goal here is to give ENFPs, ESTJs, ISTJs, and INFPs, a simple road map to help them practice their SF sleep last as well as lots of real-life examples on how it works. Check it out here:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sf sleep last? i think i need to know what you mean by that first.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
Hello ENFPs and INFPs! In this video, you will learn how to use Introverted Sensing (Si), Introverted Feeling (Fi), and SF (Si+Fi) Sleep for ENFPs, ESTJs, ISTJs, and INFPs. This video will first define what Si, Fi, and SF sleep are. Then, I will provide a reference source so you can work on your Si+Fi better. Next, you will learn the importance of the SF (Si+Fi) and NT (Ne+Te) axis. You will learn the good use of Ne+Te and Si+Fi axis versus the bad manipulative way of using them. Finally, I will also provide my personal emotional examples on how to practice using these functions and animals. My goal here is to give ENFPs, ESTJs, ISTJs, and INFPs, a simple road map to help them practice their SF sleep last as well as lots of real-life examples on how it works. Check it out here:

Obvious Ti/Fe user is obvious.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
I am going to save this video to listen to later, it looks interesting.