• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Introverted Feeling (Fi) - What To Do When You're Feeling Bad (Si-Fi Checklist)

ENFPMale

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hello fellow NFs! I finished reading a book called "The Gifts of Imperfection" written by Brene Brown and I thought she created the perfect Si-Fi checklist of what to do if you are feeling bad. The whole book's concept is NF but because she organized it so well, it's easy to understand the workings of Introverted Feeling and the 6 key pillars to build up emotional resilience. What I personally liked about the 6 pillars is that if you are missing one or more, then you'll know exactly why you are not emotionally healthy. Check out this video here:

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Love Brene Brown. Her work as well as Annie Lamott always resonate. Fantastic recommendation.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Love Brene Brown. Her work as well as Annie Lamott always resonate. Fantastic recommendation.
Whenever I read or listen to her, I am never sure what to make of it. So many words, but I cannot pull out any actionable meaning. I know she appeals to many people. Perhaps they can parse her better.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Whenever I read or listen to her, I am never sure what to make of it. So many words, but I cannot pull out any actionable meaning. I know she appeals to many people. Perhaps they can parse her better.
Annie or Brene?