• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

littledarling

MBTI Type
INFJ
My best friend is an ENFP and I recently discovered that my boss is an ENFP as well. When I first met my boss two years ago I was instantly drawn to her. I was able to carry on a conversation with her for hours. As an INFJ I tend to be quiet and pretty reserved, and even somewhat awkward when it comes to meeting new people. I don't just "click" with anyone. A few things that I've observed in both my best friend and my boss that I absolutely adore are...
1. They have such a simple joy for life and seem to radiate their joy to everyone around them
2. They are amazing conversationalists. They can talk to anyone with such ease.
3. They are probably the most genuinely kindred people I have ever met. They may be a little forgetful, but it seems like they always have a heart of gold.
4. They're fun to be with all the time. I never want to stop being around them...which says a lot coming from such an introvert.
5. They're independent. They love people and being the center of attention, but they also have a strong sense of autonomy, which is something to be admired.

I could go on, but I'd like to hear what everyone else loves about ENFP's!

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Because we rock!!

...And because we have awesome ninja skillz.

S

Sniffles

I honestly don't how to add onto your list Littledarling.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I love ENFPs, some of the most open and awesome conversations I've had with people were with ENFPs.

Recently typed my government teacher Ms Brandon as an ENFP, and she rocks. Its the first political class that I've actually had an interest in, and I'm going to sign up for her class of Government 2 next semester. She's got me convinced that Bill Clinton can say anything and get away with it.

I don't want to write too much into this since I'm a little prejudiced towards ENFPs being awesome.

frozenchickensmoke

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Why I Love ENFPs

Okay, my best friend is an ENFP. (I'm an ENFJ) We think exactly alike, but our personalities are different. She makes me laugh and she's a little kid in a teenager's body. My favorite teacher is also an ENFP. I was drawn to her since the first day I met her. The entire class thinks she's a psycho, but I get her sadistic humor right off the bat, and I think she's hilarious. If most ENFPs are like that, that alone is reason for me to love them.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Awesome, your first post ever was about how you like ENFPs. that classifies you as my favorite TYPEcentral newbie.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENFPs are a lot of fun. I love going on adventures with them, and I feel like I pick up some of their radiance, so that when the ENFP's in a good mood, it's a picker-upper for me, too. They're open to doing/thinking about pretty much anything, though if you explore far enough you'll find that they do have a compact core of values they won't budge on (right?). So those are some of the things I like about them in general. :hi:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:hug: you guys are so sweet ;)

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
My best friend, who I've known for 8 years, is an ENFP :) I love her to death. She's like the best friend I could've ever hoped for - very easy to talk to about ANYTHING, very Intuitive of people, a natural comedienne (she's so funny I normally almost choke for laughing so hard with her), enthusiastic, energetic, KIND, non-judgmental, charismatic. She's so relaxed and easy-going, yet at the same time she's very severe and emotional, so we can talk about deeper things and just "get" each other very well. She's like a magnet I'm pulled towards as I'm hers; we seem to compliment each other well.

This is so hard cause I just feel I want to say more words are possible to describe. I love my best friend so much and I think she, as an ENFP, is great.

ygolo

My termites win
My best friend is an ENFP and I recently discovered that my boss is an ENFP as well. When I first met my boss two years ago I was instantly drawn to her. I was able to carry on a conversation with her for hours. As an INFJ I tend to be quiet and pretty reserved, and even somewhat awkward when it comes to meeting new people. I don't just "click" with anyone. A few things that I've observed in both my best friend and my boss that I absolutely adore are...
1. They have such a simple joy for life and seem to radiate their joy to everyone around them
2. They are amazing conversationalists. They can talk to anyone with such ease.
3. They are probably the most genuinely kindred people I have ever met. They may be a little forgetful, but it seems like they always have a heart of gold.
4. They're fun to be with all the time. I never want to stop being around them...which says a lot coming from such an introvert.
5. They're independent. They love people and being the center of attention, but they also have a strong sense of autonomy, which is something to be admired.

I could go on, but I'd like to hear what everyone else loves about ENFP's!

That list is pretty good. I agree with all the points.

In addition,

6. Their perspective on things is almost always unique to themselves, which makes them interesting.
7. They are incredibly expressive in a way that makes you feel more human (maybe that's all F types, IDK).

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
ENFPs in a word: Childlike

Its like their personality doesnt change form when theyre 5, only what they know and understand. I love little kids so I love ENFPs! :D

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
^Agreed! Youthful, but not immature (necessarily).

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Even grown up ENFPs have a sense of fun and innocence- they have a genuine feel to them. They also seem to know me better than I do in some aspects... it's SCARY! :eek: