• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:popc1: And we're off again *grin*

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Working on Kylie. I'm trying to YouTube her. What is this single you're listening to?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
She does seem ENFPish.

omg, make the song stop.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea that's what I first thought... not sure though, could also be ENFJ... where's mr. flak when you need him!!!!!!! But we sooo have to get this thread back on track otherwise we will have our knuckles wrapped by the mods!!! How did we get sooo off track guys with an ISTJ in our midst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess we are a bad influence on Raz :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
My classes start next week, Wild Horses. I can't find an organizer that meets my standards. I was thinking of hiring you as my personal secretary, instead.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Me as your personal secretary LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!! Do you want you life to descend into total chaos! :devil:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Let's move to the thread about trying to figure out my real type. Go create it, WH. Now.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Try 'personal entertainer', Raz ;)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well if I do you must join in ASAP I have a rep for starting badly placed... weird threads!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'm right behind you! Go!

Total chaos is worth it for the right girl.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Good. It's all coming together.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I was wondering if Rose Falcon was an ENFP, but she seems a little on the ESFP side.