• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Amargith knows where I am coming from and can back me up... AMARGITh where you at girl??

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Geez Raz where did all this ENFP spring from!! :D Not that we are complaining

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Wild Horses is getting nervous! She's looking for backup! Now's the chance while Amargith can't protect her!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Me nervous... sorry babe you have the wrong girl... It's not tlike you are going to kill me... not with all this ISTJ love going on!!! :wubbie:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Amargith knows where I am coming from and can back me up... AMARGITh where you at girl??

Kinda doing three things at once here!

Wild Horses is getting nervous! She's looking for backup! Now's the chance while Amargith can't protect her!

Think again baby :smooch:

Let's attack, WH..remember, go for the belly and cuddle like mad. Oh, and while you're down there, use the tickle-tactic!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Mind u can't deny I like having amargith and Erina here not for protection but to triple the fun :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Kinda doing three things at once here!

Think again baby :smooch:

Let's attack, WH..remember, go for the belly and cuddle like mad. Oh, and while you're down there, use the tickle-tactic!

Ohh, I see where you're coming from, guy and girl on the girl cuddle-fest! I'm totally there! I'm bringing the feathers!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Gotcha Amargith!! (Hey don't worry about the three things after all ENFP women are born to multi task right?! X)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't forget the oil! We'll give you a new look: oil on those spikes, smothered by feathers...all the new rage in Milan!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Hey you! Stay down! *pounces WH*

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Back the Eff off. Male extroverted Percieving intuitor here to protect all his wimminz counterparts.

*Hisses at and scares away all the ISTJ's with disorder*

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
SuperStock_1439R-1077896.jpg

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Back the Eff off. Male extroverted Percieving intuitor here to protect all his wimminz counterparts.

*Hisses at and scares away all the ISTJ's with disorder*

I think you should worry about yourself. These ENFPs are already beyond saving. I have a sledgehammer and I'm not afraid to use it.

alexsander-sledgehammer.jpg

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Maybe Raz should be put in a little pink, faux fur-lined bag... and passed around like a lobster with its claws closed. And then be subjected to being the headline picture on CuteOverload.com... yeah...

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hang on I go off for like a second and now there is a war.. an ENFP thread cannot have a war going on in it!!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Ok.

Oil. Check.
Feathers. Check.

Better bring the condoms since Wild Horses always expects more.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*hides behind G-virus*

Seriously, I did not sign on for sledge hammers, Raz!

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Grin, I have a fondness of both, as long as there's no unnecessary cruelty involved. I know that someone like Raz would most likely either kill me or kill himself if forced to stay with me an entire day. It's only logical, and it doesn't mean I like him any less ;)
In some ways, ENFPs can be very patient and persevering.
At least, he isn't asking me to change, he's just saying what the potential consequences could be *grin*
And understanding of others.