• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I love Guineas not enough fur on my back to actually be one though!! ISTJs are amazing with animals... a fun fact!!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I can't begin to say how much my ENFP twin has enriched my life. It's sort of like trying to explain a stained glass window to a blind person.

We stress out "at odds" though.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I turned the ISTJ into an INTP who likes small fury cute things so we are even! :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You would just smother it.

aww...shut the hell up man! i know how to handle delicate lil creatures promise...now give em up! i'm hungry. :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
INTP? Screw that.

Let's just cuddle instead. *points to avatar* Make sure you bring bandaids.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Sorry I wrote INTP but was thinking INFP... Anyway I know just how cuddly ISTJs are the spiky thing is a myth!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
INFPs love to cuddle! That sex stuff is boring. Cuddling is where the real fun is at.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Cuddling is good enough to leave you not desperate for more. Unless, I guess, the ENFP has something wild in mind. How adventurous can an ENFP be?

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Aww! Raz's prickly pines are really just love spindles! :D TO CLING TO LOTS OF LOVE!!

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Because they thinK I am one of them. Sorry, let me rephrase that, they feel as if I am one of them :D