• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
I feel like I've been run over with a steam roller. I just 'fixed' everything that was broken by others among all my friends. Who the hell knows why, or how long it will last. Maybe I should stop trying to put so many diverse people together into one room and force them to socialize. Maybe I'll learn one day.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
...yeah, that skill would really be useful... i was really good the past two months!! really, i was, but i just had to call and try to fix the brokenness of our friendship. how many times can i walk down the same road and expect not to get hit by that same bus?

Welcome to my world

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Only have two people blacklisted myself. But those two hurt me so bad that they had it coming. Don't even feel hatred anymore, but they shattered my trust and it costs me too much effort to make sure they don't betray me again, so I tossed them out of my life. The rest of humanity though..I tend to hug before noticing the stabbing knife coming at me :doh:

As for the patching up broken relationships between friends..been there done that, and boy is it exhausting! Usually worth it, but sometimes you really get burned yourself as well. Thankfully, my current close group of friends tend to all be balanced I's :wubbie:

Lozzy

MBTI Type
ENFJ
FemmeUrbane said:
The Biggest Downfall for ENFPs: Inability to completely alienate those that are harmful. Call it naivete, call it optimism, call it forgiving, whatever. All I know is, it kinda hurts.

Amen. I don't even know if I have the capacity to hold a grudge. :doh: I'm fairly sure if someone was manipulative or evil enough to want to, they could keep burning me over and over again, and I'd still welcome them back in to my world with open arms. haha.

Ah well, nice new shiny people are only a conversation away! :D

Tayshaun

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I love ENFPs for their usual capacity to exert a profound influence with their enthusiasm and warm care.

LunaIndigo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
The Biggest Downfall for ENFPs: Inability to completely alienate those that are harmful. Call it naivete, call it optimism, call it forgiving, whatever. All I know is, it kinda hurts.

ITA with this. I have this one friend who I was pretty much best friends with in 8th grade. Well when we got into high school she completely changed and started talking about me behind my back and tried to turn some of my other best friends against me and in 10th grade we had physical science together and started to get along like we did in 8th grade and I was hoping that we were going to move past all this drama. But I came to find out that in the next class she was still talking shit and starting drama. Well I've given up all hope for a friendship with her but I still have those days where I kind of miss being friends with her. Totally unhealthy I know but my inner optimism keeps me from letting go sometimes.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I love ENFPs because... hmmm..

Well they're great at teasing in a friendly way. Maybe I'm a bit masochistic but ENFPs are great 'bullies' : )

LunaIndigo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5

Well they're great at teasing in a friendly way. Maybe I'm a bit masochistic but ENFPs are great 'bullies' : )

Lol yeah. A lot of people think I'm really mean but my close friends know that I'm just kidding with just about everything I say.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ i never really realized how much i do that until joining this forum...i don't know why i think it's funny to give people a hard time or tease them or whatever...but i'm always kidding...i hope everyone knows that!!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
They're just such a cute type to chase. :)

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7

I use to earn "bully" money in highschool cause so many people took me seriously, and when someone asked would I stop if they paid me I naturally said yes. And then laughed.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Ive also noticed that ENFP to ENFP interactions can become mixed up cause both will have different ways they use said sarcasm and then a completely different way they react to it. But at the same time ive met ENFPs that in an instant know im just teasing and will continue the joke.

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Some people just don't 'get' our sarcasm.

Well, for me at least, I've recently decided that all my random facts + all my random sarcasm really confuses the hell outta people who don't know me (and often enough, those who do, too)

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^like that one? haha :D

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Well, for me at least, I've recently decided that all my random facts + all my random sarcasm really confuses the hell outta people who don't know me (and often enough, those who do, too)

I'm noticing a trend in cockiness in some ENFPs.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
raz! that wasn't cocky! it was a total random fact...and it was funny! haha

but yeah...we can be cocky i think.. but just because we/i think it's kinda funny...i mean...i'm usually just kidding when i act that way.

and istj's can be cocky too!! i'm thinkin most types can. :)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
raz! that wasn't cocky! it was a total random fact...and it was funny! haha

but yeah...we can be cocky i think.. but just because we/i think it's kinda funny...i mean...i'm usually just kidding when i act that way.

and istj's can be cocky too!! i'm thinkin most types can. :)

His quote wasn't very cocky. I just thought of it when I saw a post of his.