• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Hang on, you do the charming-thing as well..No wonder I like it then. I've been warned about you!

Oh no....crap....I've already got a reputation??? I'm just being me!!! :yes:

Don't believe the lies.....wait, are they good??? LOL

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh no....crap....I've already got a reputation??? I'm just being me!!! :yes:

Don't believe the lies.....wait, are they good??? LOL

No one would wanna gossip about you, sweety, you're too charming...but I've watched you closely, and I do recognize some tricks of the trade :devil:

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
No one would wanna gossip about you, sweety, you're too charming...but I've watched you closely, and I do recognize some tricks of the trade :devil:

OUCH.....totally genuine....no tricks.....I'm too old for that ;)

I better tone it down..... :D ....welcome to the hell of ENFJ

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
OUCH.....totally genuine....no tricks.....I'm too old for that ;)

I better tone it down..... :D ....welcome to the hell of ENFJ

Oh hunny, don't worry about it. I didn't wanna imply that you weren't being genuine. The tricks of the trade can be just part of who you are without you realizing consciously that you're using them ;)

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Oh hunny, don't worry about it. I didn't wanna imply that you weren't being genuine. The tricks of the trade can be just part of who you are without you realizing consciously that you're using them ;)

I officially like you............ :)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
They can be remarkably forgiving of human foibles. Both love this and hate it at times.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
One of my most favorite people of all time is an ENFP. She's pretty much awesome. She's not afraid to love, and to love life.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Humm I better move outta here looks like Desperado44 has the ENFJ charm on lock down over here.

AgentOrange

MBTI Type
ENFP
How did I miss this thread when I was a lurker? It made me go like this :cheese: .

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
I love other ENFPs but sometimes I hate being one.. LOL
Hahaha. Me too! Especially when I get klutzy and bump into things, and when I procrastinate, which seems infinite. lol

Other than that, I like being me and hate it at the same time.. like when I'm too lenient with people. Mostly kids- they can be monsters and angels all at the same time when they know they can get away with it.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
I love my ENFP peers. I love belonging into this group. I always smile when I encounter one of "us". We are delightful :)

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
I haven't been here that long, but I feel like there's a tangible ENFP bond!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't been here that long, but I feel like there's a tangible ENFP bond!

You bet. Attack any one of us and we *will* smother you with :hug: and :heart: till you surrender!

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
well, maybe at first,
'cuz we'd really get where the attacker was coming from,
and it's not like it's the end of the world,
and, hey! there's a cool sunset outside,
and why the hell hasn't she texted me back yet? she's clearly read it, who doesn't have their phone at all for like three hours... geeze, text meeeee baaaack

AgentOrange

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't remember exactly what it was thread it was, but I was so happy when someone asked a question about ENFP's and there were about 5 "because we're awesome!" responses. I was like, "I'm home!" :hug: