• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
we are full of love and nothing makes us happier then to have people around to love on...i just don't think we're the selfish type.

soleil

MBTI Type
ENFP
Have been reading about "Indigo Children" lately. I would think ENFPs fit the description.

Daughter just called this morning laughing about a work situation. She was training to do a new job and told me her boss had said she didn't have to act so enthusiatic about everything. And she was laughing when she told me that she realized that not everybody gets so excited about new things and ideas.

I can apply that to my own personality. Sometimes people have doubts about my sincerity because they've never experienced the depth of exuberance that is possible for me.

Something I always heard on her report cards, and which someone else here mentioned, was that she was a catalyst for the people around her. Good at getting people motivated for something new.

I would think that's the diff between the E and the I.

I'm an indigo adult. A lot of the descriptions sound similar & relate to that of an ENFP.

I realized when I get very excited about an idea, people just look at me like I'm crazy or something.. Yeah, not everybody is as enthused about ideas... :nerd:

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Why do I love ENFPs? The ones I know in my life are the easiest to be around with! Conversations are such a breeze. I love the light-hearted moments.

Besides that- I love the sense of understanding and warm receptiveness I get from other ENFPs I meet. It's truly like coming home to a place I never knew existed!

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
erin and Jack, I think you've missed my point. I was not talking about selfish in the material sense.

And I acknowledged that they aren't the single most apt to fall into this personal type of narcissistic focus by using the qualifier, "nearly."

But this is the usual nit-picking and distracts from the larger issue which is the question of what a misapplication of the positive traits can produce.

Big picture. It's not about things. It's about that sense of self I was talking about. Like all good qualities it has its less satisfactory side as well.

I'm not passing judgement here. A balanced view addresses the question.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ no worries i wasn't trying to be defensive...i'm sure everyone is capable of being selfish sometimes...and i can see how some behaviors might be seen as such and...i am selfish when it comes to the amount of freedom i feel like i deserve...but for me it extends to everyone so it doesn't feel selfish to me....if that makes sense.

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
They're fun, original, charismatic, love life, and have ideas that are amazing once you open up to their version of insanity.

Last edited:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Love, love, love ENFPs. They're so quirky, funny, and cute. If I like someone a whole lot, most likely they are ENFP or ENFJ. Even if they irritate me at times :)

Though there is one (confirmed, very high on N and P) that I can't stand; she's an unhealthy ENFP. Disorganized, paranoid and angry at the world, selfish, and can't put a logical sentence together.

ed111

MBTI Type
INTJ
They are, quite simply, the best. I could talk for endless hours with enfps and never get bored. I find them extremely enchanting.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
aww... love love love the love! haha
mk017ms5.gif

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I love ENFPs because......

.They are always laughing
.They are always fun
.They are always up for anything
.They have a great sense of humor
.They are carefree
.CC is one of them. That is it.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
When you think of it , that T really looks like an F.

So ENFP must be awesome, right? RIGHT!

**High 5 Erinavery**
(It wouldn't annoy me if all that NF goodness could be translated into generous tips, or those cool chocolate teddy bear candies:wubbie:
ours_chocolat.jpg

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram