• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Razz, it sounds like you're inviting us to go shopping with you! :D

You forget how easy it is to do things on the internet. Usually the physical attraction is the sole reason I'm attracted to ENFPs in real life.

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
ooooooooo!!! let's get some unprocessed dark chocolate and steep that in with the coffee grinds, THEN add frangelico! and for the movie... you like old french films? 'Rules of the Game' is sounding pretty good right about now

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ see you know how to do it...haha...of course chocolate!! why didn't i think of chocolate!!??

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Usually the physical attraction is the sole reason I'm attracted to ENFPs in real life.

Yeah, I can't blame you. I mean, who wouldn't want to have sex with such passionate people?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You forget how easy it is to do things on the internet. Usually the physical attraction is the sole reason I'm attracted to ENFPs in real life.

So what's our appeal online then? :devil:

Oh and guys, chocolate means I'm in. I say we organize a chocolate fondue and hold a slumber party after the shopping..:drool:

Should we invite the INTP as well or are we just driving the ISTJ insane?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i don't know what you guys are doing but i was hangin out with my friend aufs and we were going shopping and stuff.. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Tss, I believe Raz invited us all along :p

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'll go with erinavery, but only if we're handcuffed together the entire time.:devil:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll go with erinavery, but only if we're handcuffed together the entire time.:devil:

Oh well, I guess I'll check to see if Aimahn feels like a slumber party then...

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
But, in regard to why ENFPs are appealing online...

Anyone can be appealing to talk to online. It's when you have to talk to someone face to face, listen to their voice, or interact with them partially on their terms that the incessant urge to tear their head off or walk away might come out.

But, usually when I go to the mall, I just have one or two specific reasons I'm going there. I go in and out. Heaven forbid I continue to walk around the building without a goal in mind.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
But, in regard to why ENFPs are appealing online...

Anyone can be appealing to talk to online. It's when you have to talk to someone face to face, listen to their voice, or interact with them partially on their terms that the incessant urge to tear their head off or walk away might come out.

But, usually when I go to the mall, I just have one or two specific reasons I'm going there. I go in and out. Heaven forbid I continue to walk around the building without a goal in mind.

LOL, ok well, at least you're honest

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...i occasional want to rip peoples limbs off and beat them with them too and i totally never just wander around the mall.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am guessing it has to do with the Ne factor, and how well I mesh with that, but ENFP's are the one type I've always had the most... "chemistry" with, speaking in a platonic/playful friend manner, 'cause that's what they are to me--playful friends. We can make up the funniest jokes AND laugh endlessly week after week about the dumbest jokes and it just never gets old. It's never really a competition with them, which gives me the comfort level to be myself. I can't be like that with most T-types.

INFPs are nice and I like them but there's usually an undercurrent of misunderstanding, or competition surrounding that; at least that's been my past experience with some. I don't know enough ENFJs nor INFJs to speak to them although one of my best friends is INFJ (formerly thought he was INFP) but that interaction is more deeply personal & serious than playful. Two of my three IRL ENFP friends have been roommates with me for ~6 months each, and it was always a good dynamic between us.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
yeah...i occasional want to rip peoples limbs off and beat them with them too and i totally never just wander around the mall.

Oh see this aspect of ENFPs seems awesome. Where do I find you people. I swear I'm surrounded by SJs and idiots at work and in classes.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz

Soldier: "General, I have spotted common ground!"