• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
All part of the plan for Ultimate World Take Over By ENFP's(tm).

We have you now. BWWUUAAAHAHAA!

It is true! I have fallen victim to your evil charms too many times... and i keep coming back! I should have seen this coming! :doh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh but we really are the best braggers and the most deserving and fun to give attention to. ;)

how's that? cute right? haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i can't even do it without letting you know i'm kidding though...i kinda suck at it maybe.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
psh, you were secretly being serious and you know it, you closet elitist ENFP!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Get out of the closet Erina. You know you want to! Revel in arrogant coolness!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think in person i'm way more comfortable letting everyone know how bad ass i am....haha...here there's too many unknown judging eyes...i can't do it.
shifty.gif

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'm having bad dealings with most ENFPs in real life. I think they're much better online where they're under surveillance.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
I love it when I say something, and then..

ENFP_X: Wait what did you mean by that?!

Me: I meant simply X, Y and Z.....

ENFP_X oh....ok :)

Me: Wait, why? That offended or hurt you didn't it??!

ENFP_X: Oh no it didn't, I'm ok with it :)

Me: no seriously, you weren't ok with it.... tell me you weren't cuz I feel bad!

ENFP_X: no! seriously! I'm tough ...... :) :) :) :)

And you just KNOW, on this inside, something you said scratched them inside somehow, deeply. But they won't fess up to it.....

Assholes!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
i think in person i'm way more comfortable letting everyone know how bad ass i am....haha...here there's too many unknown judging eyes...i can't do it.
shifty.gif

I know what you mean. There's a way to do it in real life without sounding like an arrogant prick (quite humbly even).

But if you think about it, being arrogant online is actually being humble! It automatically makes others not want to put the spotlight on you. That's self-sacrifice!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...yeah...you kinda need your whole personality to pull it off....and i don't do self sacrafice.

and raz!!! enfp's are better in person...probably true for everyone, i guess.

and oh yeah noz! no really it is fine...and i'm really not as fragile as all that! haha

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Yes, but I'm more importantly incredibly male, and I don't think that's the niche you're into.

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ
Because everyone else loves them and if I show my true feelings of loathing the world will be against me.

Must move in a strategic way!!!!

Reality, at least applying to women ENFP's, I love their optimism and child like view towards things as it keeps things fun and fresh. Plus their ability to reinforce your decisions with reassurance definitely can help out an INTJ in his quest for world domi...er world peace.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i adore you other enfp people
sc0877dq.gif