• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
Two of my closest friends are ENFPs and they are caring, warm, sweet, genuine and generous to others. They consider everyone's feelings and would never say a harsh word when a gentle one is available. Oh, and I am an ENFP and everyone says that in order to love others, you must first love yourself :)

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
They're so fully ALIVE!

They light up a room with their entrance. Sometimes with firecrackers sometimes with a welcome candle.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I like their craziness and neediness. It's cute. They're also a lot of fun and easy going if "you're in". Good at getting people together.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They're so fully ALIVE!

They light up a room with their entrance. Sometimes with firecrackers sometimes with a welcome candle.

aww...such a sweet thing to say! :D

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
They're not always "needy," I think. Just the ones who haven't fully developed their personalities yet. And that's nearly anyone who is young.

ENFP daughter was independent from day one. Like she was born with a sense of self and self-respect.

I just love that glowing charismatic daughter I birthed and raised by some total miracle.

Yeah I watch for you ENFPs to get my little fix of sunshine everyday.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find them cute, and that seems to be it past individual quirks...

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I don't actually know any ENFPs. But something tells me it would be unhealthy not to love them :)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
My best friend is an ENFP and I recently discovered that my boss is an ENFP as well. When I first met my boss two years ago I was instantly drawn to her. I was able to carry on a conversation with her for hours. As an INFJ I tend to be quiet and pretty reserved, and even somewhat awkward when it comes to meeting new people. I don't just "click" with anyone. A few things that I've observed in both my best friend and my boss that I absolutely adore are...
1. They have such a simple joy for life and seem to radiate their joy to everyone around them
2. They are amazing conversationalists. They can talk to anyone with such ease.
3. They are probably the most genuinely kindred people I have ever met. They may be a little forgetful, but it seems like they always have a heart of gold.
4. They're fun to be with all the time. I never want to stop being around them...which says a lot coming from such an introvert.
5. They're independent. They love people and being the center of attention, but they also have a strong sense of autonomy, which is something to be admired.
Accurate list of general ENFP characteristics.

:hug:

ENFPs are a lot of fun. I love going on adventures with them, and I feel like I pick up some of their radiance, so that when the ENFP's in a good mood, it's a picker-upper for me, too. They're open to doing/thinking about pretty much anything, though if you explore far enough you'll find that they do have a compact core of values they won't budge on (right?).
Very true. :)

My best friend, who I've known for 8 years, is an ENFP :) I love her to death. She's like the best friend I could've ever hoped for - very easy to talk to about ANYTHING, very Intuitive of people, a natural comedienne (she's so funny I normally almost choke for laughing so hard with her), enthusiastic, energetic, KIND, non-judgmental, charismatic. She's so relaxed and easy-going, yet at the same time she's very severe and emotional, so we can talk about deeper things and just "get" each other very well. She's like a magnet I'm pulled towards as I'm hers; we seem to compliment each other well.
Your description evokes ...> :wubbie:

That is all.

:D

6. Their perspective on things is almost always unique to themselves, which makes them interesting.
7. They are incredibly expressive in a way that makes you feel more human (maybe that's all F types, IDK).
True. :D

ENFPs in a word: Childlike

Its like their personality doesnt change form when theyre 5, only what they know and understand. I love little kids so I love ENFPs! :D

^Agreed! Youthful, but not immature (necessarily).
Yup, we do tend to hold onto a youthful enthusiasm even as we mature. :blushing:

Even grown up ENFPs have a sense of fun and innocence- they have a genuine feel to them. They also seem to know me better than I do in some aspects... it's SCARY! :eek:
Lol, our ability to read people can scare people sometimes. That is why, I at least, have learned to keep my personal opinions about others to myself, unless I feel it would be a desired or beneficial addition to the conversation.

They're so fully ALIVE!

:wubbie:

:blush:

:devil:

I like their craziness and neediness. It's cute. They're also a lot of fun and easy going if "you're in". Good at getting people together.
Pfft, this is the ENFP *love* thread. :rolli: Take your passive-aggressive hate elsewhere, thank you very much. ;)

They're not always "needy," I think. Just the ones who haven't fully developed their personalities yet. And that's nearly anyone who is young.

ENFP daughter was independent from day one. Like she was born with a sense of self and self-respect.
I swear, my sense of self has been incredibly strong since as far as I can remember, and with that sense of self necessarily came self-respect. I trusted myself, sometimes and often more than I trusted others, i.e. I listened to my intuition a lot more than I mindlessly obeyed or believed in authority figures and or rules.

:)

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Because they're so damn sexy. DUH.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
Some people still think flattery will get you anywhere...and they just may be right :)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
HAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!

THEANO, your sig is awesomeness!!!

:yes:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Have been reading about "Indigo Children" lately. I would think ENFPs fit the description.

Daughter just called this morning laughing about a work situation. She was training to do a new job and told me her boss had said she didn't have to act so enthusiatic about everything. And she was laughing when she told me that she realized that not everybody gets so excited about new things and ideas.

I can apply that to my own personality. Sometimes people have doubts about my sincerity because they've never experienced the depth of exuberance that is possible for me.

Something I always heard on her report cards, and which someone else here mentioned, was that she was a catalyst for the people around her. Good at getting people motivated for something new.

I would think that's the diff between the E and the I.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
HAHAHAA, I totally know about "Indigo Children" and my therapist thought I was one. :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Have been reading about "Indigo Children" lately. I would think ENFPs fit the description.

I can see that being true. Makes me wonder if I should be test the amount of ENFP's in the pagan community. I think you'll find a high amount of ENFP's there.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
Now that people are totally glutted with warmth and satisfaction here comes the buzz-kill balance.

I have noticed a trend in the generation which is presently maturing. It's a "me first" attitude and an amount of smug self-satisfaction. This can be a roadblock to that sense of connection with others that they find desirable.

I think of nearly all the personality types an ENFP is apt to fall prey to this. I would guess an ENFP who is self-focussed to the point of unequal balance could end up feeling alienated.

And the tendency to independence could work against them in achieving a sense of belonging.

I know. I know. Reality sucks.

I hadda do it. ;)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I have noticed a trend in the generation which is presently maturing. It's a "me first" attitude and an amount of smug self-satisfaction. This can be a roadblock to that sense of connection with others that they find desirable.

I think of nearly all the personality types an ENFP is apt to fall prey to this. I would guess an ENFP who is self-focussed to the point of unequal balance could end up feeling alienated.
I think you've fallen prey to a failure to properly detach and observe. This selfishness you speak of is certainly more common to the ESxP than the ENFP.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think you've fallen prey to a failure to properly detach and observe. This selfishness you speak of is certainly more common to the ESxP than the ENFP.

Occasionally, you've gotto love our knight in shining armour :wubbie: