• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The ENFP never has to know. You have to make SOME use of the friend zone, you know?

Hunny, now you're being delusional, in thinking that ENFP's don't pick up on that. In fact, you're better off fessing up. That way we can actually actively and professionally do what you are trying to achieve with your amateur networking skills :devil:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Hunny, now you're being delusional, in thinking that ENFP's don't pick up on that. In fact, you're better off fessing up. That way we can actually actively and professionally do what you are trying to achieve with your amateur networking skills :devil:

Shush you. I'll be delusional if I want to! :headphne:

There are some pretty stupid girls out there, though....

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh ok, you enjoy La-la-land then. Enjoy your stay ;)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I have to be one with la la land to understand the ENFPs.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i have an idea...like opposite george on seinfeld...do that...do and say the opposite of whatever you think you want to do...and you'll be that much closer to getting it...maybe?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I've tried that. Much easier said than done. Maybe I need more alcohol.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
most definitely...i find drunk istj's much more entertaining...haha...j/k raz...i'm sorry...i'll stop giving you a hard time now. :)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I was able to pass myself off as tipsy to you last night, though, apparently.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Ode to ENFPs

raz1337cake.jpg

^^ was my entry for the art contest​

sonata

MBTI Type
iNtJ
I went camping with my ENFP friend and a bunch of others and she hugged me (and I let her) so much that I got her cold and cough and stuff.

This isn't why I love. But this is an example of the fact that I love.

LunaIndigo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Lol I hug people aaaalllll the time. Sometimes I hug people too much and freak out my introverted friends. I think hugs are the best medicine even if there's nothing to fix.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I would tend to hug people more but got out of the habit because they get disturbed when guys randomly do it :).

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
I think people are scared to hug me, because they sense my fear of hugs.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I would tend to hug people more but got out of the habit because they get disturbed when guys randomly do it :).

Yeah, I can see that being no fun. Seeing a guy hug, gives everyone such an awkward vibe, unless they really know the person well. Sad really, that you guys don't have the same freedom as us :)

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I went camping with my ENFP friend and a bunch of others and she hugged me (and I let her) so much that I got her cold and cough and stuff.

This isn't why I love. But this is an example of the fact that I love.

This is so sweet!!!! :cry::hug::wubbie:

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Yeah, I can see that being no fun. Seeing a guy hug, gives everyone such an awkward vibe, unless they really know the person well. Sad really, that you guys don't have the same freedom as us :)

I don't have to walk around giving hugs. Like 3/4 of the girls I know at college walk up to me and hug me whenever they see me the first time each day.
And I'm known for producing extra amounts of body heat, so on cold days at college, I usually have a girl on each arm.

Though, I do love hugs and wish I had the same freedom to just dish them out like candy.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I don't have to walk around giving hugs. Like 3/4 of the girls I know at college walk up to me and hug me whenever they see me the first time each day.
And I'm known for producing extra amounts of body heat, so on cold days at college, I usually have a girl on each arm.

Though, I do love hugs and wish I had the same freedom to just dish them out like candy.

There are some guys that can get away with this. Why can't it be you? :yes:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

LOL, figures you guys would know how to charm your way around that social rule ;)