• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] Fashion is ugly

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I totally missed that this was a resurrected thread!

To the resurrector: I LOVE Etsy. I haven't bought clothes from there but people make some beautiful things.

dani_elle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Heya!

I enjoy fashion actually. I think its more to do with expressing your personal sense of style rather than following fugly trends. (I hate the 80's trend personally!)

anyway, don't think of buying quality clothes (especially if its a basic) as a waste of money! It lasts longer honestly and basics can go with pretty much everything so you'll definitely keep wearing them.

If you're looking for pure cotton, American Apparel carries such clothing. (Ignore their sometimes ugly weird ads.)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Fashion is stained v-neck undershirts/

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Lands' End has comfortable, well-made stuff and longish cotton dresses. They are a little pricey, but if you watch their overstocks, you can get a good deal. Their sizes are wonderfully consistent and the clothes are usually shaped to fit real women instead of starved mannequins. Can't remember if I mentioned them earlier in the thread or not.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
Remember when hammer pants were in?
poopy_laredoute01.jpg
thank god those days are over.. :yes: Ok.. kinda random.. ;P

I remember when people would sport heavy nautica jackets and big goggles on the side of their heads when I was in high school in 90 degree weather.. on top of that, with one pant leg rolled up while walking around like their legs got shot-up or something.. it was cruzay.