• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] You know you're an ENFJ when...

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
You know you're an ENFJ when....

You post a new thread about knowing you're an ENFJ when....and out of any replies you receive you can be almost positive only about 1 in every 10 will be an actual ENFJ responding.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
When you forget about the post regarding your type (even tho you posted on it yourself) and when you try to prove your theories correct you get bored and go do laundry. :)

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Oh wait...when you post a slightly regurgitated thread and your first two post come from sarcastic INTP's :)...gotta love em'

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
... the only time you can say something intelligent and wise is when you're not trying.

hahahaha...wow I find myself thinking...how the heck did I come up with that!
Love it..thanks Brendan.

Shadow1969

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2, 9
You know you are an enfj when....your best friend in the world dies and the most comforting thing to you is seeing another good friend glowing, in the arms of her soul mate. They finally found each other. You feel it. You know it just as much as they do. It is perfect relief for the pain.