• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Hopefully this is a duplicate thread, because it's unacceptable that no one has made one for us yet!

You know you're an ENFP when you can carry on a serious discussion on deontology, yet crack up at the word "duty" (which sounds like "doodie").

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can and want to talk to three people at the same time, each about a different thing and each in a different language and are able to comment on a fourth conversation right next to you, which you weren't even involved in :p

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
You talk about the events in your life in a articulate , exggratedly perceptive and detailed manner.

You can figure out how people work , there ticks and mentality, just by having a hearty 5 minute conversation.

Last edited:

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You can and want to talk to three people at the same time, each about a different thing and each in a different language and are able to comment on a fourth conversation right next to you, which you weren't even involved in :p

HA! Great! :D

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
When something simple like a new Ben and jerry's flavoured ice cream doesn't put you on cloud 9 for the day but cloud 99 for the week!

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
When you can't help but jump on anything that moves, yes that includes the quiet kids in the corner that seems really weird and that no one talks to, you just don't get social stereotypes?: RAWR!
(from observing my enfp sister...might be miles off)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
No Dwigie You are spot on... and I couldn't think of the reason for the behaviour but the fact that we just don't get social stereotypes is about it! :D

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
*peaceful music plays in background*

Everyday is a pearl gleaming under the rising sun and you have your heart set on making a seemingly endless necklace:

-Dwigie!Let's go!Get out of your bed !:laugh:(Dragged to some swimming pool)

But somewhere along the way...
you forgot the string:
What do you mean you don't have my wallet Dwigie :thelook:?

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
When you start walking down the street and pass by a darkened shop and you see your reflection and just keep walking while admiring how sexy you are.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
When your method of overcoming stage-fright is to find an exit sign in the back fo the room and hit on it.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
When you make an americano and ask if they'd like room for cream, and then zone out and put whipped cream in by accident....if you have the guts to spoon it out and ask if they'd like it anyway, and your charm convinces them to accept it, you are definitely an ENFP.

:D

(It was my first americano! He told me we should always make them like that from now on!)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
When you think all other procrastinators are just wannabes.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Today, I was wearing shoes that were killing me (I went to a wedding and wanted to dress up). When faced with a long walk home, I said I was seriously considering taking them off and walking barefoot home.

You are an ENFP when your friends actually do not look weirdly at you for saying that but actually encourage it and tell you to do it, because it is so you :p

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
When you make an americano and ask if they'd like room for cream, and then zone out and put whipped cream in by accident....if you have the guts to spoon it out and ask if they'd like it anyway, and your charm convinces them to accept it, you are definitely an ENFP.

:D

(It was my first americano! He told me we should always make them like that from now on!)

LOL I used to work at starbucks...I've done this hundreds of times while making a coffee frap and they asked for NO whipped cream. Totally spooned it out.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I worked at timmy ho'z and the difference between the iced capp and the iced capp SUPREME was lost on me. I put chocolate and whipped cream on everything. It was a delicious disaster.

Twixt

MBTI Type
ISTP
When you think all other procrastinators are just wannabes.

Tru dat :S

When you are excited and with someone you're comfortable with, the number of words that leave your mouth per minute rival the speed of a machine-gun's shots.

You talk in a spider-web approach, skipping/skimming over everything and touching on everything and totally confusing the person you're with.

These are the permanent expressions people give you: :shock: or :doh: or :rolleyes: (resigned to your ENFP charm) or :eek: ("get away from this ENFP before he/she explodes with craziness or spontaneity or enthusiasm") or :rofl1: ("lol that person is retarded how on earth did he/she do that? WHY on earth would he/she do that?") or :rules: (dang... sorry SJs :() or :horor: ("you WHAT??!?!") or :eek:uch: (to which you, the ENFP, will respond, "sorry!:sorry:") or :thelook: (this one is The Look all ENFPs are far too familiar with... 'nuff said.)

You get "Are you high?" so often you might as well have an automatic answering machine - "NOPEEE :D:D:D" - for whenever your iNtuition anticipates someone may ask it.

You are a MAJOR FREAKING FLAKE and MAJORLY FREAKING HATE IT.
And smack yourself like 10000000x when you flake; you totally feel bad for it and resolve never to do it again, only to flake again sometime the next week. (?)

You say 'thank you!' to practically everyone. Even if they haven't really helped you / didn't mean to help you.

You've come to accept that you're crazy and there's not much you can do about it. (Not that you care, because eff social norms anyway :devil:)

[disclaimer: that's possibly just for me; not sure about other ENFPs!]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ no it's true...except for the flake bit...i think??

talking a mile a min about your business idea...or...life after death...or whatever else you've decided to go off on at that moment....and 20 min in say...i'm sorry what were we even talking about?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
WHEN JACK FLAK TELLS YOU SO.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
when you leave the last possible minute to get to your appointment bc you are absorbed in something, and end up 5-10 minutes late... and agonize the entire drive how you should have left 5-10 minutes earlier... lolz!

crap speaking of...