• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
when you leave at the exact minute when you could be 5-10 minutes late, and agonize the entire drive how you should have left 5-10 minutes earlier... lolz!

crap speaking of...
Pssh, I guess I'm ENFP then!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
when you leave the last possible minute to get to your appointment bc you are absorbed in something, and end up 5-10 minutes late... and agonize the entire drive how you should have left 5-10 minutes earlier... lolz!

crap speaking of...

I always do that. I get really organised too sometimes, then realise I'm just waiting around so find something to do, then lose track of time or get sidetracked too many times in the process of getting out to the car to leave and end up watching the clock the whole drive.

I notice I'm more on time though if I'm not the only person going somewhere.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What about when you have to go somewhere and you really need to take X with you. So you keep it in your hands, only to put it down without a thought coz you need to do just one little thing before you leave. And when you finally need to leave to be on time, you have no clue where you put it down again and end up pouting at your INTJ bf to help you look so you can go and be only a little late, yet again :p

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
when you leave the last possible minute to get to your appointment bc you are absorbed in something, and end up 5-10 minutes late... and agonize the entire drive how you should have left 5-10 minutes earlier... lolz!

crap speaking of...

Every friggin' day before work... every friggin' day.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Don't worry phoenix13 I have discovered the perfect solution to my dreadful tardiness ISFJ and ISTJ housemates!!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yes...all of my clocks are set ahead about 15-20 min
which can be worse if you subtract 20 when it's really 15 which i do all the time.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
All of this except the thank you's apply to your cousins . . .

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
which can be worse if you subtract 20 when it's really 15 which i do all the time.

haha yeah i do this too...

and to make sure i think about the subtracing a little more, i make it a weird number in my car, 7 minutes. so since it take a second longer (than if i used 10 minutes)to subtract it in my head, it makes me think about the time a little longer...

i dunno if that extra second of thinking makes me more on time, but i like to think it does! :D

its funny tho. every time someone gets in my car, they see my clock and say "omg, we're gonna be late" hahaha

All of this except the thank you's apply to your cousins . . .

ahhh okay.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Found this post of mine in an older thread, which reveals some of the more negative things I view about my ENFP self. :D

- Though I don't find this to be a negative attribute, I have been accused more than a few times of being, "too intense".

- I am hypercritical of damn near everyone and everything, but lucky me, I am never, or rarely judgmental about it.

- I analyze things to a flaw, at my best I am synthesizing beautiful ideas, at my worst, I am going nutty over what the difference between something and nothing is.

- I am an extremist, an all-or-nothingist, and though some like to refer to it as being an "idealist", in actuality I suffer from being a latent perfectionist.

- Delayed gratification??? I have no idea what that means, let alone how to live by it.

- The world I perceive is highly dependent on the mood-infused, and circumstance laden lens I happen to be looking through at the moment. Life is either beautiful, or disgustingly perverse, entirely worth living, or a complete and utter waste.

- I am my own worst enemy.

- I rarely lose my temper, but if, and when I do, ring the alarm, for a wretched beast beyond most imaginable horrors shall be unleashed.

- I am obsessed with how unfair everything seems to be. Everywhere I look I seem to find inequity, and that kills me inside..

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA

Yeh, I do that. I don't bother changing the clock just recalculate for the difference each time I look at it. Sometimes I go through the whole of summer time without changing the clock an hour forward or back. Normally only end up changing it when I'm really bored and am looking for random things to do.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ me too...and i'm kinda embarrassed for myself about it.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
People keep telling you how weird you are. But they still want to be your friends.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Today, I was wearing shoes that were killing me (I went to a wedding and wanted to dress up). When faced with a long walk home, I said I was seriously considering taking them off and walking barefoot home.

You are an ENFP when your friends actually do not look weirdly at you for saying that but actually encourage it and tell you to do it, because it is so you :p

I take my shoes off and walk around barefoot in the streets of DC *in the snow*. I dun care. The bottom of your feet were meant to be tough and dirty, you know?

You're an ENFP when you are generally in a good mood and have reserves of spiritual/mental energy, even when your body's reserves are running on empty.

Maybe this is just me, but I'm hella dorky. I frequently laugh to myself while commuting or at the store or just puttering about, because I remember stories or people's expressions or things I find funny -- and I find a lot of humor in life -- so I laugh a lot spontaneously by myself.

I have GREAT episodic memory, but not so good at remembering the series of events or what happened first. I'm my friends' conscience when they wake up hung over the next day. LOL.

You're an ENFP when knowing that people (still) like you and things are cool after a conflict makes you very happy. Probably too happy. Grow a spine, people!!!

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
>>People keep telling you how weird you are. But they still want to be your friends

I love this one, it's the most true example in this thread.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
>>People keep telling you how weird you are. But they still want to be your friends

I love this one, it's the most true example in this thread.

i agree...this one's my favorite...haha

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
When a long moment of silence might just need a bit of your charm to bring a conversation back to life

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I usually just say AWKWARD SILENCE in a loud and annoying tone and then people start talking about how I just said AWKWARD SILENCE

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Really? I say "so, did I ruin the vow of silence? my bad guys" and then bust into another topic

LunaIndigo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I usually just say AWKWARD SILENCE in a loud and annoying tone and then people start talking about how I just said AWKWARD SILENCE

I totally do something like this. When people say something shocking I say gasp.

You know you're an ENFP when...

You sit at the reply page trying to think of a response and get distracted by another page and read some other forum and an hour later you realize you're still at the other reply page.