• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] I think I'm an ENFJ! Telltale signs?

Chase123

MBTI Type
ESxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, I think I'm an ENFJ after mistyping myself a few times. I'm wondering if there are any telltale questions you can ask me that would show if I'm a ENFJ. I really enjoy MBTI as well, so I'd be happy in trying to help you type yourself as well.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, I think I'm an ENFJ after mistyping myself a few times. I'm wondering if there are any telltale questions you can ask me that would show if I'm a ENFJ. I really enjoy MBTI as well, so I'd be happy in trying to help you type yourself as well.

Why not start explaining your reasoning?

noname3788

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
For starters, why the sudden shift from ESxP? What makes you think you're now ENFJ? If you really prefer telltales, do you sometimes feel like you can read minds and manipulate people? Do people start telling you the story of their lifes for no appearant reason at all?

Chase123

MBTI Type
ESxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
For starters, why the sudden shift from ESxP? What makes you think you're now ENFJ? If you really prefer telltales, do you sometimes feel like you can read minds and manipulate people? Do people start telling you the story of their lifes for no appearant reason at all?

I'm starting to change my mind (I think this shows I'm clear Se)...I think I'm more ESFP with well developed Ni. I'm just not as mindless and crazy as the descriptions say. I do love when I can be in the moment and have fun, but I don't find mindless partying fun and I do enjoy finding things in life that are meaningful, such as meaningful relationships and activites that are fun and can bring you closer to the people and world around you. I can however, when unhealthy, be future oriented and tend to think that a pessimistic future is inevitable (More Ni grip than auxiliary Ni right?).

I don't read minds, but I am good at picking up details. I'm really good at noticing people's expressions and be able to understand what's up, or catch something that can help me understand what they're feeling. I'm not good at manipulating or lying, I'm just not. If I have a problem with someone I'm straight up about it and go straight to the problem (Tertiary Te?).
People don't tell me their life story but moreso they tell me what's happening in their daily day life or what they're feeling, and they open usually because I'm friendly and have knack for asking questions to get people to open up. For example: ''What are you doing?'' ''Where are you going?'' ''Why are you looking down?'' ''I like your Berlin shirt! Have you been there?''

Chase123

MBTI Type
ESxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why not start explaining your reasoning?

As I told noname 3788, I think I'm just an indecisive and mature ESFP. I find myself using Ni in various situations but just because I use it often doesn't mean it's my dominant function.
I'm just not as reckless as some of the ESFP descriptions. I love dancing, painting, singing and doing things that allow me to have fun in the moment and connect with the world and people around me. I do feel strongly and understand how I feel, however I'm observant to other people and try my best to be compassionate for others, however I tend to feel that my emotions are isolated from others, but I try not to let it get in the way of group harmony. I'm able to be blunt and I'm really good at constructive criticism, finding flaws in things but being able to articulate it positively. I'm definitely able to think ahead when I need to and be able to understand the bigger picture and connect the dots. I can see connections and patterns between people and more abstract things like music. When I'm unhealthy I stress and feel paranoid about a pessimistic future that I create in my head.