• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do NF's burn green

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Have you actually ever thought about setting someone on fire. Just for pure pleasure. What do you think ? Do NF's burn green ?

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
what are you talking about.

NFs burn the purest white that will burn out your eyes from their sockets! That'll teach you never to burn an innocent NF!!

On a side note, I have a bad feeling this thread is going to be a successful one..

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
:wtf:

I tried, but my roasting arm-hair smells like sulphur and eggs.
Btw, the flames were orange :cry:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I dunno about NF's, but I thought trolls were green-skinned. Maybe they burn that colour too, with the right sort of encouragement :devil:

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
On a side note, I have a bad feeling this thread is going to be a successful one..

As long as I'm here to fuel the (green?) flames, and the rest of the NFs got fun comments, we should be fine.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Hey so, is it actually possible to get green flames? How about purple?? Geez that would be awesome.

As long as I'm here to fuel the (green?) flames, and the rest of the NFs got fun comments, we should be fine.

I'm leaving this in your hands Evan... wait nevermind, you have a lighter in your hand. =/

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Hey so, is it actually possible to get green flames? How about purple?? Geez that would be awesome.

I'm leaving this in your hands Evan... wait nevermind, you have a lighter in your hand. =/

I always thought it would be cool if they made cigarettes where the cherries burned different colors, but the chemicals involved would probably be even more unhealthy for you than the cigarettes themselves.

But glowing a blue ember on the end of a cancer stick would be truly righteous looking

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Oh Em Gee. That would be pretty, I would almost consider smoking for 5 seconds just for that reason. Plz to invent colorful cigarettes Evan, so that even more people will have a reason to burn out their lungs! :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
They burn the purest of green there ever was over ever will be and that's why it isnt even fun to light them up -.-

locke

MBTI Type
INFJ
evantheclown.jpg

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Have you actually ever thought about setting someone on fire. Just for pure pleasure. What do you think ? Do NF's burn green ?

No. We are primarily composed of lithium, so we actually burn a bright, chemical red. :D

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

So what's this bovine deficate theory about ENTPs being an ideal match for INFJs?

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
They burn the purest of green there ever was over ever will be and that's why it isnt even fun to light them up -.-

*eyes your new found NF sycophancy with great skepticism*

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
evantheclown.jpg

uwouldntbelieve.jpg

Notice how the headpiece of the batman would fit in the first image. That is rather rockin. Too bad it wouldn't on-center with my smiley image or else I would have just changed my profile pic lmao

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes. Certain glossy magazine papers for one may produce green flames at times, and more rarely; I have even seen purple.
Probably the chemicals in the inks, or whatever makes it glossy.