• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Do NF's burn green

StoryOfMyLife

MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Yes. Certain glossy magazine papers for one may produce green flames at times, and more rarely; I have even seen purple.
Probably the chemicals in the inks, or whatever makes it glossy.

:yes: You can also burn copper wires-- that will change flames all sorts of colors...we used to do it a long time ago while camping...once we were done with roasting weenies and making s'mores, of course :D

I don't think I'd burn green...possibly red or purple, though with my luck, it'd be pink ._.;

Or maybe we burn rainbow :D

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I burn like everything. If you want to see the best damn fireworks show of your life, set me on fire.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm currently in the process of getting rid of the habits that kill me, kind of...

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
if i get pissed, i tend to walk into the person, bump shoulders with them HARD, and try to start a fight.

but i would rather they throw the first punch. things work out much better that way.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

So what's this bovine deficate theory about ENTPs being an ideal match for INFJs?

This theory is wrong. NF's do hurt ENTP too much. NF not good for ENTP.

*eyes your new found NF sycophancy with great skepticism*

It's not new, I guess it was there since the day I was born. It comes from a problem I would call "totally not understandable" or "I just do not get it" or "I can see, what they can see, but I cant see, why they reason, like they reason. I sometimes reason like they reason but then I did not saw what they saw".

I like NF's really. But I will never try myself on them again. Just do not have the strength.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
If you think about that absolutely nice and cute ISFJ girl. Who is fascinated about your ideas and can listen to your all day. And you in return, give her security, the whole love of a universe in bed as within your relationship. And she nurtures you as your nurture here. That is so much easier insetad of having a girl that constantly wnats to understand the things you say and asks "why" ? Why is that ? Can you elaborate ? Oh you are a genius sometimes ! Never thought about it that way.

I think entp and isfj is perfect. entp and infj is BS

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
It's especially BS to test it out in reality because theory told you, it will work in reality @iwakar

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
dwingdwang_massive_huge_joint_weed_chronic_marijuana_pot_hot_girl_smoking_smoke_cigarette_sexy_babe_burning_blazing.jpg

:party:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
now I remember, why I do not post in the NF forums

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
wait, you do mean if I smoke one I see thinks easier !

Ouh no I got it. Well yeah, that's true

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:) thanks

Guess I have to set things straight with my INFJ. But this weekend I will have for me alone and play Lord of the Rings Online for all the weekend.

Cant hold up my pretended understanding to her this weekend and stand her not understanding.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
:) thanks

Guess I have to set things straight with my INFJ. But this weekend I will have for me alone and play Lord of the Rings Online for all the weekend.

Cant hold up my pretended understanding to her this weekend and stand her not understanding.

i highly suggest going out and getting drunk instead at a night club with ur buddies. and being casual when she calls and asks what u are doing.