• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJs ?

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
One I know in Norway is a makeup-artist.
The other two I know are hopeless people who never seem to be able to move from their parents houses and get real jobs :D
Thanks for the encouragement. :newwink:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, but only one of them is a total weirdo... And that's a female who's incredibly stupid... Your son sounds like he's neither of those things ;) The makeup-artist is a really sweet and intelligent woman. The guy who still lives with his parents is pretty much an EQ-genius, but he's a lazy fuck and don't know what kind of education he wants yet. :D But he'd excel at teaching, literature-associated work, graphic design and a few other things.

The funny part is that all of these individuals seem to have a pretty good sense of graphical taste.

lookoutbelow84093

MBTI Type
INFP
I wouldnt worry too much about grade school, especiall if he is intelligent. I know more smart Fs that did terrible in lower levels of school becaue they just didnt fit the mold. Try to get him to do well and develop good study habits and build confidence. But honestly I HATED school until college when I found something I could pursue on my own (physics). I shadowed an ENFJ physician (OBGYN) she was awesome.

dan.yo33

MBTI Type
INFJ
One of my best friends is a female ENFJ (a very strongly expressed one too), and she says that math is the one subject she can always do easily.

Which I thought was interesting, since ENFJ is sort of INFJ turned inside out, and I struggle with math and love english. Maybe the Se in the tertiary gives them a leg up?

She also tends to express herself better orally, and I tend to do better with writing.

But seriously, ENFJs tend to be some of the most selfless people on the planet. They are also incredibly powerful in their ability to organize and motivate people. I've heard it said that Franklin D. Roosevelt can be thought of as a good archetype for a successful ENFJ. But regardless, I don't think an adult ENFJ will be happy unless they are in a career that is in some way for the service of others.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
One of my best friends is a female ENFJ (a very strongly expressed one too), and she says that math is the one subject she can always do easily.

Which I thought was interesting, since ENFJ is sort of INFJ turned inside out, and I struggle with math and love english. Maybe the Se in the tertiary gives them a leg up?

She also tends to express herself better orally, and I tend to do better with writing.

But seriously, ENFJs tend to be some of the most selfless people on the planet. They are also incredibly powerful in their ability to organize and motivate people. I've heard it said that Franklin D. Roosevelt can be thought of as a good archetype for a successful ENFJ. But regardless, I don't think an adult ENFJ will be happy unless they are in a career that is in some way for the service of others.
Thank you very kindly for that information and insight!