User Tag List

First 3878868788899098 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakemonster View Post
    Honestly, I don't normally date at all & never had a long term relationship. I knew them from a mutual friend, & they asked me out, so I've been just trying to go with the flow & see what happens.

Our way of thinking is just so different. They relate everything personal while I'm more detached when talking about different topics with them. It's like we're on 2 different wave lengths, but I do find them interesting still.

Something small that threw me though was that I was talking with them about feeling like I have a very funny sarcastic, witty, one liner type of humor & was telling stories of things that I thought was hilarious that I had said to friends & co workers (who all think I'm super funny btw) & the person I'm dating said they don't think what I said was funny. I didn't even know how to respond, but I thought in my head "well, you're wrong". It maybe shouldn't of erked me, but it did because joking around & making light of life is kind of my thing.
    No, it should have irked you, but not necessarily in a way that makes your partner (err... date?) wrong... maybe just wrong for you.

I'm not saying give up and end it now (unless you want to), but I'm saying that in the early stages, you should pretty much feel some sort of chemistry and sense of excitement in interacting with them.

Either way, do what feels good.
    Likes Cupcakemonster liked this post

My brain: "No you can't do the thing you want to do because... then, it's over, ya know? What are you going to do when it's OVER???"
    Great argument. #_#
    I Always Go Back To Me

Likes The Cat liked this post

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    728 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Saprophytic Aphrodite View Post
    No, it should have irked you, but not necessarily in a way that makes your partner (err... date?) wrong... maybe just wrong for you.

I'm not saying give up and end it now (unless you want to), but I'm saying that in the early stages, you should pretty much feel some sort of chemistry and sense of excitement in interacting with them.

Either way, do what feels good.
    I've been trying to figure out their mbti type from my convos with them, so I can understand them better too. The only function I can definitely pin down that they use is Fi. Also, I think they're also a Perceiver because they seem pretty flaky when it comes to making plans & pinning down or sticking with a time to do something. They're big into art & drawing too. My best guess for them so far would probably be IxFP.

It would make sense to me if they were an Fi dom, because I always seem to butt heads with those types. It's like without trying to we slowly start to irritate each other more.
    In my defense I was left unsupervised
    My level of sarcasm is based on your level of stupidity
    ESTP
    Se > Ne > Ti > Fe > Ni > Te > Fi > Si
    7w8 2w3 8w9 so/sx (The Free Spirit)
    SCUAN primary social (Big 5)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin
    Taurus sun | Leo moon | Libra rising | Gemini mercury
    Libertarian / ancap (anarcho capitalist)

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    837 sx/sp

Been sick for a long time and I feel weak, tired, and my fever comes and goes and comes and goes and comes and goes and comes and goes-
    A707
    수상한 파티로 널 초대할게

I've been trying to figure out their mbti type from my convos with them, so I can understand them better too. The only function I can definitely pin down that they use is Fi. Also, I think they're also a Perceiver because they seem pretty flaky when it comes to making plans & pinning down or sticking with a time to do something. They're big into art & drawing too. My best guess for them so far would probably be IxFP.

It would make sense to me if they were an Fi dom, because I always seem to butt heads with those types. It's like without trying to we slowly start to irritate each other more.
    You seem pretty good at communicating though. I think that even though certain types probably do just click better/easier, differences in type can be complimentary or present an opportunity to learn and expand who you are and what you are capable of (as long as both parties are considerate of the differences in processing and communicating... sometimes a bit of translating is necessary... where you tweak your words/delivery so that it makes more sense to the other based on their functions).

I think though that something as basic as laughing together is pretty essential. You have to have that shared range of emotions/experiences, and it's pretty difficult to change something like that.
    Likes Cupcakemonster liked this post

Honestly, I don't normally date at all & never had a long term relationship. I knew them from a mutual friend, & they asked me out, so I've been just trying to go with the flow & see what happens.

Our way of thinking is just so different. They relate everything personal while I'm more detached when talking about different topics with them. It's like we're on 2 different wave lengths, but I do find them interesting still.

Something small that threw me though was that I was talking with them about feeling like I have a very funny sarcastic, witty, one liner type of humor & was telling stories of things that I thought was hilarious that I had said to friends & co workers (who all think I'm super funny btw) & the person I'm dating said they don't think what I said was funny. I didn't even know how to respond, but I thought in my head "well, you're wrong". It maybe shouldn't of erked me, but it did because joking around & making light of life is kind of my thing.

A cat, I find myself curious. Would you mind regaling us with one? ^_^
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

My level of sarcasm is based on your level of stupidity
    See the possibility for a problem here?
    нєισтяσριc
    Likes Hexcoder liked this post

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
    Likes Saprophytic Aphrodite liked this post

MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp

Why do I even bother?
    нєισтяσριc

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    837 sx/sp

For some blinding reason Beyonce's 'All the Single Ladies' is stuck in my head.

Also I have no idea what kind of emotion that is.
    A707
    수상한 파티로 널 초대할게
    Likes Jazzy Orchid liked this post