User Tag List

First 3878868788899098 Last

Results 871 to 880 of 1325

  1. #871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakemonster View Post
    Honestly, I don't normally date at all & never had a long term relationship. I knew them from a mutual friend, & they asked me out, so I've been just trying to go with the flow & see what happens.

    Our way of thinking is just so different. They relate everything personal while I'm more detached when talking about different topics with them. It's like we're on 2 different wave lengths, but I do find them interesting still.

    Something small that threw me though was that I was talking with them about feeling like I have a very funny sarcastic, witty, one liner type of humor & was telling stories of things that I thought was hilarious that I had said to friends & co workers (who all think I'm super funny btw) & the person I'm dating said they don't think what I said was funny. I didn't even know how to respond, but I thought in my head "well, you're wrong". It maybe shouldn't of erked me, but it did because joking around & making light of life is kind of my thing.
    No, it should have irked you, but not necessarily in a way that makes your partner (err... date?) wrong... maybe just wrong for you.

    I'm not saying give up and end it now (unless you want to), but I'm saying that in the early stages, you should pretty much feel some sort of chemistry and sense of excitement in interacting with them.

    Either way, do what feels good.
    Likes Cupcakemonster liked this post

  2. #872
    Blessed With A Curse ThisName's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,605

    Default

    My brain: "No you can't do the thing you want to do because... then, it's over, ya know? What are you going to do when it's OVER???"
    Great argument. #_#
    I Always Go Back To Me


    Likes The Cat liked this post

  3. #873
    Senior Member Cupcakemonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    728 so/sx
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saprophytic Aphrodite View Post
    No, it should have irked you, but not necessarily in a way that makes your partner (err... date?) wrong... maybe just wrong for you.

    I'm not saying give up and end it now (unless you want to), but I'm saying that in the early stages, you should pretty much feel some sort of chemistry and sense of excitement in interacting with them.

    Either way, do what feels good.
    I've been trying to figure out their mbti type from my convos with them, so I can understand them better too. The only function I can definitely pin down that they use is Fi. Also, I think they're also a Perceiver because they seem pretty flaky when it comes to making plans & pinning down or sticking with a time to do something. They're big into art & drawing too. My best guess for them so far would probably be IxFP.

    It would make sense to me if they were an Fi dom, because I always seem to butt heads with those types. It's like without trying to we slowly start to irritate each other more.
    In my defense I was left unsupervised
    My level of sarcasm is based on your level of stupidity
    ESTP
    Se > Ne > Ti > Fe > Ni > Te > Fi > Si
    7w8 2w3 8w9 so/sx (The Free Spirit)
    SCUAN primary social (Big 5)
    Sanguine
    Chaotic good
    Slytherin
    Taurus sun | Leo moon | Libra rising | Gemini mercury
    Libertarian / ancap (anarcho capitalist)

  4. #874
    악마 오징어 Earl Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    837 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,123

    Default

    Been sick for a long time and I feel weak, tired, and my fever comes and goes and comes and goes and comes and goes and comes and goes-
    A707
    수상한 파티로 널 초대할게

  5. #875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakemonster View Post
    I've been trying to figure out their mbti type from my convos with them, so I can understand them better too. The only function I can definitely pin down that they use is Fi. Also, I think they're also a Perceiver because they seem pretty flaky when it comes to making plans & pinning down or sticking with a time to do something. They're big into art & drawing too. My best guess for them so far would probably be IxFP.

    It would make sense to me if they were an Fi dom, because I always seem to butt heads with those types. It's like without trying to we slowly start to irritate each other more.
    You seem pretty good at communicating though. I think that even though certain types probably do just click better/easier, differences in type can be complimentary or present an opportunity to learn and expand who you are and what you are capable of (as long as both parties are considerate of the differences in processing and communicating... sometimes a bit of translating is necessary... where you tweak your words/delivery so that it makes more sense to the other based on their functions).

    I think though that something as basic as laughing together is pretty essential. You have to have that shared range of emotions/experiences, and it's pretty difficult to change something like that.
    Likes Cupcakemonster liked this post

  6. #876
    Feline Moderator The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakemonster View Post
    Honestly, I don't normally date at all & never had a long term relationship. I knew them from a mutual friend, & they asked me out, so I've been just trying to go with the flow & see what happens.

    Our way of thinking is just so different. They relate everything personal while I'm more detached when talking about different topics with them. It's like we're on 2 different wave lengths, but I do find them interesting still.

    Something small that threw me though was that I was talking with them about feeling like I have a very funny sarcastic, witty, one liner type of humor & was telling stories of things that I thought was hilarious that I had said to friends & co workers (who all think I'm super funny btw) & the person I'm dating said they don't think what I said was funny. I didn't even know how to respond, but I thought in my head "well, you're wrong". It maybe shouldn't of erked me, but it did because joking around & making light of life is kind of my thing.


    A cat, I find myself curious. Would you mind regaling us with one? ^_^
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  7. #877
    ιяяєѕιѕтιвlє Ꮆяαѕρ Luminous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Posts
    8,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakemonster View Post
    Honestly, I don't normally date at all & never had a long term relationship. I knew them from a mutual friend, & they asked me out, so I've been just trying to go with the flow & see what happens.

    Our way of thinking is just so different. They relate everything personal while I'm more detached when talking about different topics with them. It's like we're on 2 different wave lengths, but I do find them interesting still.

    Something small that threw me though was that I was talking with them about feeling like I have a very funny sarcastic, witty, one liner type of humor & was telling stories of things that I thought was hilarious that I had said to friends & co workers (who all think I'm super funny btw) & the person I'm dating said they don't think what I said was funny. I didn't even know how to respond, but I thought in my head "well, you're wrong". It maybe shouldn't of erked me, but it did because joking around & making light of life is kind of my thing.
    My level of sarcasm is based on your level of stupidity
    See the possibility for a problem here?
    нєισтяσριc
    Likes Hexcoder liked this post

  8. #878
    Feline Moderator The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19,657

    Default

    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
    Likes Saprophytic Aphrodite liked this post

  9. #879
    ιяяєѕιѕтιвlє Ꮆяαѕρ Luminous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    MBTI
    dɟu
    Enneagram
    925 sx/sp
    Posts
    8,468

    Default

    Why do I even bother?
    нєισтяσριc

  10. #880
    악마 오징어 Earl Grey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    837 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,123

    Default

    For some blinding reason Beyonce's 'All the Single Ladies' is stuck in my head.

    Also I have no idea what kind of emotion that is.
    A707
    수상한 파티로 널 초대할게
    Likes Jazzy Orchid liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. What are you feeling right now?
    By sculpting in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 24704
    Last Post: 03-19-2020, 04:30 AM
  2. What are you playing right now?
    By rubina123 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-03-2019, 11:30 PM
  3. [ENFJ] ENFJs! What Are You Feeling Right Now?
    By TopherRed in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 04:37 PM
  4. [NT] What are you thinking right now?
    By fill in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO